CHS Otaku Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Official Forum of the Centennial High School Otaku Club

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Latest imagesLatest images  Log inLog in  GalleryGallery  

we all had our battles, so, whats your favorite anime battle

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Yukio
Wanted: Life
Wanted: Life
Yukio

Male
Number of posts : 112
Nickname : Lee
Registration date : 2006-11-28

we all had our battles, so, whats your favorite anime battle Empty
PostSubject: we all had our battles, so, whats your favorite anime battle   we all had our battles, so, whats your favorite anime battle EmptyWed Dec 06, 2006 8:43 am

we all had our battles, so, whats your favorite anime battle. mine is when cloud is versing sephiroth on FF7 advent children. to all of those who hate the movie i dont care...i like it
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/kato_black
Honey
Akatsuki (Staff) Member
Akatsuki (Staff) Member
Honey

Female
Number of posts : 919
Nickname : Mr. President
Registration date : 2006-08-21

PostSubject: Re: we all had our battles, so, whats your favorite anime battle   we all had our battles, so, whats your favorite anime battle EmptyWed Dec 06, 2006 4:24 pm

i'd have to say from naruto...i really liked the naruto vs garra...and naruto vs sasuke >.<
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/music_is_lovelove_is_life
MrSexyItachi
Mangekyo Eye
Mangekyo Eye
MrSexyItachi

Male
Number of posts : 477
Nickname : Itachi-kun
Registration date : 2006-08-21

PostSubject: Re: we all had our battles, so, whats your favorite anime battle   we all had our battles, so, whats your favorite anime battle EmptyFri Dec 08, 2006 1:45 pm

i do have to say that was a pretty good battle, gaara vs naruto but my personal favorite battle has to be either Kenshin vs Shishi-o or Kenshin vs Enishi because both dealt heavily with his past and things he could have changed. "You are a murder, so die like one. I'll make you pay, you took her from me,you killed my sister. Those who live must act for those who have died, that is the meaning of jinchu kenshin!" -enishi. lol it was intense oh and another quote from that battle. "His sword is different now, he acts with no hesitation, theirs no confusion... the is hope" -Kaoru. oh and on from kenshin "I am sorry enishi, for all the pain i have caused in the blood lining of my youth, but this life is no longer mine to live, i must live for tomoe, that was my promise to her." then enishi finishes fighting later cause he realises something so his promise to kenshin is to watch his fights until his dying days.
Back to top Go down
Psyche
Mibu Wolf
Mibu Wolf
Psyche

Female
Number of posts : 205
Nickname : Sasamich!
Registration date : 2006-09-29

PostSubject: Re: we all had our battles, so, whats your favorite anime battle   we all had our battles, so, whats your favorite anime battle EmptyTue Dec 12, 2006 10:18 pm

Awww, I like that brother doode. I think I'd die for my sister. Sometimes. When she's not being a biatch.

My two favorite fights are: First, in End of Evangelion when Asuka is resurrected from the bottom of the lake and she KICKS SO MUCH ASS against the mass production units. She totally like, just.... Yeah. It's hard to explain. It was like the most beautiful moment in the whole movie.

Second was the fight between Rock Lee and Gaara. ^_^ Great couple.
Back to top Go down
Hentai-kun
Shinigami
Shinigami

Male
Number of posts : 34
Nickname : ....
Registration date : 2006-08-30

PostSubject: Re: we all had our battles, so, whats your favorite anime battle   we all had our battles, so, whats your favorite anime battle EmptyWed Dec 13, 2006 6:49 pm

My favorite battle got to be the finial fight in Berserk where Griffith sacrifices all the Hawks but Guts and Caska and then Griffith rapes Caska while Guts cuts off his own arm in order to try and stop him. That was so intense.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: we all had our battles, so, whats your favorite anime battle   we all had our battles, so, whats your favorite anime battle Empty

Back to top Go down

we all had our battles, so, whats your favorite anime battle
Page 1 of 1