CHS Otaku Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Official Forum of the Centennial High School Otaku Club

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Latest imagesLatest images  Log inLog in  GalleryGallery  

My life. SUCKS SSA

Go down 
+3
MrSexyItachi
Kaykuyo
SexyTachi74
7 posters
AuthorMessage
SexyTachi74
Leader of the Chibi Club
Leader of the Chibi Club
SexyTachi74

Female
Number of posts : 22
Nickname : SsAaKkAaSsHhIi
Registration date : 2007-01-04

My life. SUCKS SSA Empty
PostSubject: My life. SUCKS SSA   My life. SUCKS SSA EmptyThu Mar 15, 2007 5:02 pm

Ugh. My life is horrible. Nikki and Micah already know about this.

But i want to share it.

Okay. Well. *Breathe* My dad absolutely hates indians, because they're ALL BAD. But they're not. Micah is the Sexiest Man Alive, I love an indian guy, even though he looks korean -.- And he is one of the sweetest and caringest guys i have EVER met in my life. My dad hates Dorian *The guy i just talked about* And my friend Sebastian. Like what the Micah is the Sexiest Man Alive. Seriously.

I still don't believe my dad is such a racist. God. Before my mom was like that too about sebastian, but now she likes him and stuff. And i have changed my mom's view about dorian too. I don't even want to BOTHER trying to change my dad's view about them, because as of right now, it wouldn't work. thats why I told Dorian I wanted to move in with him when I turn 16.

I'm getting a job, hopefully after spring break, and I'll work on the weekends.. and maybe the weekdays.. >_< Actually. I wanted to get a job back last summer, but my dad didn't want me to get a job since i was still young. So w/e. I'm getting a job and i already told my mom.

I can't take this from my family anymore. Micah is the Sexiest Man Alive. dorian leagally could be my guardian right now. He's already 18. xD *I have weird taste in older guys..*

And I hate it when my parents treate my friends like shit and shit that was stepped on. It makes me feel like I'm the shit being stepped over. *Sigh*

So. I can't wait Til I'm 16, so I can move in with Dorian. w00.

Any comments, tips, or what ever is welcome.

_SaKaShi
Back to top Go down
Kaykuyo
Akatsuki (Staff) Member
Akatsuki (Staff) Member
Kaykuyo

Female
Number of posts : 236
Nickname : Inner Sakura, Kaykuyo
Registration date : 2006-08-21

My life. SUCKS SSA Empty
PostSubject: Re: My life. SUCKS SSA   My life. SUCKS SSA EmptyThu Mar 15, 2007 6:26 pm

Just know that you've got a group of Minnesotan's here for you. I love you
Back to top Go down
SexyTachi74
Leader of the Chibi Club
Leader of the Chibi Club
SexyTachi74

Female

My life. SUCKS SSA Empty
PostSubject: Re: My life. SUCKS SSA   My life. SUCKS SSA EmptyThu Mar 15, 2007 8:25 pm

Thank you >_< <3 I deeply appriciate it
Back to top Go down
MrSexyItachi
Mangekyo Eye
Mangekyo Eye
MrSexyItachi

Male
Number of posts : 477
Nickname : Itachi-kun

My life. SUCKS SSA Empty
PostSubject: Re: My life. SUCKS SSA   My life. SUCKS SSA EmptyThu Mar 15, 2007 9:53 pm

yesh we are always here for you, but i gotta warn you, if you have feelings for him moving in with him probly isnt the best idea (specially since what you found XD) so you should probly wait until your feelings subside, otherwise you can do what you want, i dont know how your dad acts around them so i dont know why he is racist, it could be many different things, they could be like our negros (i mean our fine african american friends =)) anyways, just think things over, i too want to move out of my house but i am waiting until after HS.
Back to top Go down
SexyTachi74
Leader of the Chibi Club
Leader of the Chibi Club
SexyTachi74

Female

My life. SUCKS SSA Empty
PostSubject: Re: My life. SUCKS SSA   My life. SUCKS SSA EmptyWed Mar 21, 2007 4:47 pm

Oki >_< Or, i have another friend i can move in with xD This time it is female. but yeah >_< Nuu...
Back to top Go down
MrSexyItachi
Mangekyo Eye
Mangekyo Eye
MrSexyItachi

Male

My life. SUCKS SSA Empty
PostSubject: Re: My life. SUCKS SSA   My life. SUCKS SSA EmptyWed Mar 21, 2007 9:15 pm

go with the female over them male =P keeps your virginity longer
Back to top Go down
Candeh
Supermilkchan!
Supermilkchan!
Candeh

Female
Number of posts : 74
Nickname : Candi
Registration date : 2006-08-28

My life. SUCKS SSA Empty
PostSubject: Re: My life. SUCKS SSA   My life. SUCKS SSA EmptyWed Mar 21, 2007 9:56 pm

SexyTachi74 wrote:
Ugh. My life is horrible. Nikki and Micah already know about this.

But i want to share it.

Okay. Well. *Breathe* My dad absolutely hates indians, because they're ALL BAD. But they're not. Micah is the Sexiest Man Alive, I love an indian guy, even though he looks korean -.- And he is one of the sweetest and caringest guys i have EVER met in my life. My dad hates Dorian *The guy i just talked about* And my friend Sebastian. Like what the Micah is the Sexiest Man Alive. Seriously.

I still don't believe my dad is such a racist. God. Before my mom was like that too about sebastian, but now she likes him and stuff. And i have changed my mom's view about dorian too. I don't even want to BOTHER trying to change my dad's view about them, because as of right now, it wouldn't work. thats why I told Dorian I wanted to move in with him when I turn 16.

I'm getting a job, hopefully after spring break, and I'll work on the weekends.. and maybe the weekdays.. >_< Actually. I wanted to get a job back last summer, but my dad didn't want me to get a job since i was still young. So w/e. I'm getting a job and i already told my mom.

I can't take this from my family anymore. Micah is the Sexiest Man Alive. dorian leagally could be my guardian right now. He's already 18. xD *I have weird taste in older guys..*

And I hate it when my parents treate my friends like shit and shit that was stepped on. It makes me feel like I'm the shit being stepped over. *Sigh*

So. I can't wait Til I'm 16, so I can move in with Dorian. w00.

Any comments, tips, or what ever is welcome.

_SaKaShi

shouldn't this be in the sad day/advice thread?
anyways.

hahaa, soo....Micah is the sexiest man alive?
Back to top Go down
Honey
Akatsuki (Staff) Member
Akatsuki (Staff) Member
Honey

Female
Number of posts : 919
Nickname : Mr. President

My life. SUCKS SSA Empty
PostSubject: Re: My life. SUCKS SSA   My life. SUCKS SSA EmptyFri Mar 23, 2007 7:44 am

lmao

thats the forum censor for the f-word

[Micah is the Sexiest Man Alive]

and the h- word you ask?

[ばか]

heck yess...
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/music_is_lovelove_is_life
Ichigo
Where am I?
Where am I?
Ichigo

Female
Number of posts : 4
Nickname : Ichigo
Registration date : 2006-11-28

My life. SUCKS SSA Empty
PostSubject: take a step back   My life. SUCKS SSA EmptyMon Mar 26, 2007 9:00 am

your life is more importent then moving in with a guy live life easy until you cant anymore i mean all our parents are racest and dont aprove of our boyfreands ya know but thats just cuz they care and cant see us grow up all our parents get on our nervs but dont just run away from your problems we all have to deal with them sooner or later and moving out at that age isent right wait pleaz!

i mean ya theres times i wanted to but i talked to my dad and now i see he just wants me to be more open with him .... sure its hard and somethimes i absoultly hate him but hes my dad and i know hes the one guy thats always going to be there to bust me out of a jam and its like that with all family so what im saying is how long is this relationship with this guy going to last???

you dont know but your parents are always going to be there for you so stay there and if your still with the guy when you get out of high school then move in cuz then thats the time you should be experincing that! its not like your father beats you mine did for awile but he donsent anymore.... so if you get beat ya move out or if your parents treat you like shit like dont care for you like dont feed you, make you there slave to do everything take everything out on you if something goes wrong with the car and you only little its your falt ok then yeah get out but it just sounds like you dont see eye to eye and every body dosent see things the same as there parents wich is ok and you are your own person yes but your not old unuf to go live with some one els im not saying your not capuble just take the easy life for now while you can!!!! and yeah get a job for money for you and save it!!!!!

i wasted it so dont make my mastake k!!!! umm..... yah i think i got my point in there.... Ichigo 2nd sword
Back to top Go down
http://www.greenday.com
MrSexyItachi
Mangekyo Eye
Mangekyo Eye
MrSexyItachi

Male

My life. SUCKS SSA Empty
PostSubject: Re: My life. SUCKS SSA   My life. SUCKS SSA EmptySun Apr 01, 2007 12:51 pm

i met your dad and he seems pretty cool and nice, =P nicer then my dad, my dad would not be caught dead in the same hotel as an anime convention, correction same city and your dad was in you hotel, i thought that was pretty cool
Back to top Go down
Psyche
Mibu Wolf
Mibu Wolf
Psyche

Female
Number of posts : 205
Nickname : Sasamich!
Registration date : 2006-09-29

My life. SUCKS SSA Empty
PostSubject: Re: My life. SUCKS SSA   My life. SUCKS SSA EmptyWed Apr 18, 2007 4:59 pm

Doode, just be like "Shut the [Micah is the Sexiest Man Alive] up dad, they're MY friends and not YOUR friends"

I know how it feels to have a parent bashing on the ones you love. My dad would say shit about my mom(and I know that's not entirely on topic but...) and it got so bad that I was just like "Dad I'm done, stop it." (I wanted to say "STFU BIZATCH") But yeah.

Um, I would strongly discourage moving in with Dorian. o.o; Just hang in there with your parents untill you're eighteen. Thats what I have to do. T_T

I mean, unless there's something threatening your safety at home with your parents that your not telling me about o.o;?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

My life. SUCKS SSA Empty
PostSubject: Re: My life. SUCKS SSA   My life. SUCKS SSA Empty

Back to top Go down

My life. SUCKS SSA
Page 1 of 1