CHS Otaku Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Official Forum of the Centennial High School Otaku Club

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Latest imagesLatest images  Log inLog in  GalleryGallery  

so like yeah...

Go down 
+2
Shuichi
HoBo_Zetsu_Chan
6 posters
AuthorMessage
HoBo_Zetsu_Chan
Akatsuki (Staff) Member
Akatsuki (Staff) Member
HoBo_Zetsu_Chan

Female
Number of posts : 181
Nickname : HoBo
Registration date : 2006-11-28

so like yeah... Empty
PostSubject: so like yeah...   so like yeah... EmptyWed Jan 30, 2008 8:42 pm

Hobo? I'm wondering since Mary decided to say fuxs you guys to us then that means I am her permanent replacement right? so that would mean I'm admin ja?
Back to top Go down
Shuichi
Shinigami
Shinigami
Shuichi

Female
Number of posts : 197
Nickname : Dirty Bananna Coat
Registration date : 2006-08-31

so like yeah... Empty
PostSubject: Re: so like yeah...   so like yeah... EmptyThu Jan 31, 2008 6:30 pm

I'm not sure...>> I think if you do become a permanate (sp) leader, then we need to inform the intire (sp) club.....and just for you know some people might be angry if you do become a leader....

just remember there is responsibility witht he roll of club leader. you need to be mature, have good judgement and choose your battles wisely. We all have pet pieves, but if someone is doing something that annoys you but doesn't effect the majority well-being of the club or interupt announcements, then leave it alone.

and sorry for the sp errors >.<

this is ultimatly Alayna's decision I think....I don't care...i say yes if she says yes, I say no if she says no...but if there is abuse of power or lots of club tension, then we may have to demote you o_o
Back to top Go down
HoBo_Zetsu_Chan
Akatsuki (Staff) Member
Akatsuki (Staff) Member
HoBo_Zetsu_Chan

Female

so like yeah... Empty
PostSubject: Re: so like yeah...   so like yeah... EmptyThu Jan 31, 2008 7:06 pm

Hobo? yes I realise this but srsly Mary is most definatly done with the actual club I don't know about online though but Tyler is what takes up her free time

and I really can restrain myself the HoBo you know is not Holly R Iverson, and Holly R Iverson knows how to act when, how to react and how to act for the better of society

and thats plenty f-ing fine it's just Mary has pissed me off by totally leaving the club for her lovleh Tyler
Back to top Go down
1st Lt Sasuke Taraishi
No Life
No Life
1st Lt Sasuke Taraishi

Male
Number of posts : 110
Nickname : Canada, Reno, TeamkillTommy
Registration date : 2006-12-20

so like yeah... Empty
PostSubject: Re: so like yeah...   so like yeah... EmptyThu Jan 31, 2008 11:09 pm

i just have one thing to say and i'm not trying to sound condescending or like a total jack but i don't really think hobo is qualified to be a leader.

that's just me and i'm not trying to be biased and say that i should be a leader but rather one of the older members that have been around the longest like say Dylan.

Dylan has been with the club since the start and helped Michah get it organized three years ago when i was a freshman and i joined.

I'm also not a fan of being told what to do by someone who is younger than me (by younger i mean by grade level).

there's my input. good luck replacing Mary
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/wolfmanalchemist
Shuichi
Shinigami
Shinigami
Shuichi

Female

so like yeah... Empty
PostSubject: Re: so like yeah...   so like yeah... EmptyThu Jan 31, 2008 11:43 pm

Dylan would be a good ilea for replacement considering seniority, but we also want to choose someone who will be here for more than the rest of this year...

that's the main problem we have..i wish Mary wouldn't have given up on us...but it's her decisions and she may or may not regret it later.
Back to top Go down
Psyche
Mibu Wolf
Mibu Wolf
Psyche

Female
Number of posts : 205
Nickname : Sasamich!
Registration date : 2006-09-29

so like yeah... Empty
PostSubject: Re: so like yeah...   so like yeah... EmptyFri Feb 01, 2008 1:13 am

Um, okay. I haven't left the club, I thought I made that clear with the whole skiing thing, with practices being Mondays, Tuesdays and Thursdays and the conflicts with anime club. I'm coming back next week because the ski season is over, I thought I made that clear too.

Yes, I do spend much of my free time with Tyler, but so what? He's my boyfriend and he's important to me, but I'm not ditching you guys for him. I usually only see him wendsdays and fridays and other then that it's skiing and AP and whatnot.

I wish you would have told me if you were having a problem with me. I can handle it, I promise.
Back to top Go down
Honey
Akatsuki (Staff) Member
Akatsuki (Staff) Member
Honey

Female
Number of posts : 919
Nickname : Mr. President
Registration date : 2006-08-21

so like yeah... Empty
PostSubject: Re: so like yeah...   so like yeah... EmptyFri Feb 01, 2008 8:23 am

Hobo, I agree with Mary and Spencer. You're a great addition to the club, and you've helped us a lot, but I honestly don't think you have what it takes to lead. I knew Mary was coming back, that's why I didn't say anything about making you a permanent leader, and that's why you're not an admin on the forum.

Personally, I didn't pick a new leader (you or Dylan) because if Micah and Mark wanted you two as leaders, he would have put you instead of Mary or Joel.

Also, who cares if she spends time with her boyfriend? That was pretty much a kick below the belt, and she didn't deserve that.

Hobo, you haven't really proved to us that you can run the club, or help it along better. Seriously, you call me a bad leader all the time, but I don't think you know how much work I put into keeping this thing above water, and how much stress I have. I'm not trying to insult you, but you do have a tenancy to flip out, and you don't really think ahead. I think it'll be fine with Mary back, but I won't lock this topic.

I still want your help next Tuesday though Hobo, like I said, you've helped us out a lot, and I think that can continue.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/music_is_lovelove_is_life
Shuichi
Shinigami
Shinigami
Shuichi

Female

so like yeah... Empty
PostSubject: Re: so like yeah...   so like yeah... EmptyFri Feb 01, 2008 6:46 pm

Well, since Mary is returning next week we really don't have a problem ^__^

I suppose we should have more communication with our club next time though. We should at the beginning of club announace if someone is going to be gone for a while and who the temp replacement is....and tell everyone when he or she will return. And we should do this 2 different weeks just in case someone didn't show up on one....I think the lack of communication between the club members and even from leader to leader is causing some trouble... >>

and maybe if we post things on the forum it will help, so that we can look back at stuff later.

anyways....

welcome back from the frigid cold skiiing Mary!
Tonight, we dine in
Back to top Go down
HoBo_Zetsu_Chan
Akatsuki (Staff) Member
Akatsuki (Staff) Member
HoBo_Zetsu_Chan

Female

so like yeah... Empty
PostSubject: Re: so like yeah...   so like yeah... EmptyFri Feb 01, 2008 8:18 pm

Hobo? ...I apologize Mary and everyone else, I dunno I'm done I know your not trying to be mean but I don't need my friends to tell me I'm horrible at leadership I have a younger brother for that =_=

and Alanya I don't mean anything by saying your a bad leader if you were really a bad leader we wouldn't be this far without a dependable leader who floats

plus I think I'm done trying to make people laugh and stuff I'm just going to be the real me not HoBo, you may still address me as such but you will not see the colorful side of me for a good long time you'll see the black and white Holly...

I apologize again for being such an ass this will not happen again for I now know how you guys see Hobo
regards,
Holly
Back to top Go down
Regun
Shinigami
Shinigami
Regun

Male
Number of posts : 153
Nickname : Chado
Registration date : 2006-12-19

so like yeah... Empty
PostSubject: Re: so like yeah...   so like yeah... EmptySat Feb 02, 2008 1:25 am

Hmmm where to start. I like anime clubs, not drama clubs. Now I know people dont like the current situation with leadership status.

I just want to say that most decisions were made based off of the of the future of the club. Also there is reserve because the system is sorta unfair. It is biased and it is a hard problem to fix.
With that said though I dont want someone to think that im saying alayna is a bad leader. She is a great leader and steps up when all others are lazy. She is very proactive (not in a sports sorta way >.>)

As for HoBo/holly. Im sorry things are kinda going through the grinder. Not everyone one was aware of Marys return. Thinks kinda seemed long term.
I think your not the only one who wants to be leader. But you're "in" with most of the leaders so the others who want the opportunity seem to have no chance. (that is why our system is flawed) Now I am not doubting your leadership abilities. I think sometimes leaders tend to pick on others. "HoBo" sometimes get frustrated with others. (believe me all of our leaders do it) but i guess we are striving for balance.
And you seemed upset and thought that we only see you as HoBo. You must remember that most the leaders (including me) havent seen much of Holly. Whether or not you just act as HoBo because its a root that your kinda stuck in or that is the real you. I do not know ^_^ but ive had problems with that in the past too so I could relate if it was a problem.

Another thing to add is that I think your a awesome person and they are not telling any of the above things to hurt you. I dont think we all exactly know what to do. Also you have to remeber that we will need replacements next year ^_^ it would suck if all of our replacements ran off!

Sorry to say this but SPENCER. If she is a leader please listen to her (age shouldnt matter). Me and you have seen at odds multiple times. But that is because you have limited respect for our authority that is why I usually get peeved at you. I would greatly appreciate that next time we ask of something simple, something that is not anything difficult or demanding please do it. (eerm that time you didnt sit down in the desk) If you show me respect as well as others I tend to be a nice guy. (excluding some people. but they dont go to the club)

For Mary! Yush we have been in the dark a little bit! its not your fault in particular we should have talked about terms a little bit. That way we would have knowm about return dates >.> oh well we have learned. I cant really blame you for hanging out with tyler soo much XD i know the feeling.

Anyways I like to help people. If I can fix problems I feel like I have a purpose worth while.

So if you want I would like to hear more from Holly and or spencer more.
killerdonke@comcast.net is my email (I prefer it because i actually check it usually)

And if anyone feels that i poked bad them please tell me. I will explain my reasoning.

(oh and dont tell me about grammar mistakes. I know they are there!) (kinda)
Back to top Go down
Honey
Akatsuki (Staff) Member
Akatsuki (Staff) Member
Honey

Female

so like yeah... Empty
PostSubject: Re: so like yeah...   so like yeah... EmptyMon Feb 04, 2008 6:38 pm

Joel, you put it perfectly. Honestly, I know I talked about not doing a club next year, but I've pretty much gotten attached to it, and yeah, I do think you, either as HoBo or Holly, will be a leader...possibly president when I have to leave.

None of us mean to hurt you with anything we say, we only want to help you. I want to make you a better leader, so you can help when most of the seniors are gone...

As for Spenser, I absolutely agree with Joel...
Back to top Go down
1st Lt Sasuke Taraishi
No Life
No Life
1st Lt Sasuke Taraishi

Male
Number of posts : 110
Nickname : Canada, Reno, TeamkillTommy
Registration date : 2006-12-20

so like yeah... Empty
PostSubject: Re: so like yeah...   so like yeah... EmptyMon Feb 04, 2008 9:31 pm

the whole respect thing you guys are blowing out of proportion.

I respect all the leaders i may not show it but i do.

on the other hand i don't seem to get any, I put my opinions out but i get ignored so...yeah...nuff said.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/wolfmanalchemist
Honey
Akatsuki (Staff) Member
Akatsuki (Staff) Member
Honey

Female

so like yeah... Empty
PostSubject: Re: so like yeah...   so like yeah... EmptyMon Feb 04, 2008 10:44 pm

Not really, but keep in mind it's not only you. What Joel said about age holds true in this situation also.

Part of respect is showing it, and it's the general atmosphere of the club; we're informal and it shows with the way we as leaders, and you as members act.

I don't recall any leader ignoring your opinion, unless I'm telling everyone as a whole to shut up. I try as hard as I can to be fair, and sometimes it's not easy. There are certain people there I don't enjoy (no, you're not one of them) but what can I do? I have to show them respect, and hope to get it in return. Honestly, I don't think I've ever shown you disrespect, and I apologize if I have...
Back to top Go down
Regun
Shinigami
Shinigami
Regun

Male
Number of posts : 153
Nickname : Chado
Registration date : 2006-12-19

so like yeah... Empty
PostSubject: Re: so like yeah...   so like yeah... EmptyThu Feb 07, 2008 12:36 am

1st Lt Sasuke Taraishi wrote:
the whole respect thing you guys are blowing out of proportion.

I respect all the leaders i may not show it but i do.

on the other hand i don't seem to get any, I put my opinions out but i get ignored so...yeah...nuff said.

i personally dont think we ignore you.
I think you just always think that...

anyways i think i will talk to you in person about it more. the internet likes to give people the "i can say what i want" complex. I believe it would be a more ration coversation in Real Life.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

so like yeah... Empty
PostSubject: Re: so like yeah...   so like yeah... Empty

Back to top Go down

so like yeah...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
CHS Otaku Club :: MISC :: Chatter box!-
Jump to: