CHS Otaku Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Official Forum of the Centennial High School Otaku Club

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Latest imagesLatest images  Log inLog in  GalleryGallery  

Anime Suggestions (for club)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ayakano
PikaPika
PikaPika
Ayakano

Female
Number of posts : 15
Nickname : none
Registration date : 2008-10-13

Anime Suggestions (for club) Empty
PostSubject: Anime Suggestions (for club)   Anime Suggestions (for club) EmptyMon Feb 16, 2009 8:59 pm

Um yeah, sorry to make yet another forum topic but I noticed the one on the subject I would have liked to comment on was sorta... limited.

Anyway... I wanted to make a place where members and the like could make suggestions on what anime they wanted to watch in club (including myself) and in which format (since, sorry Alayna and no offense I was just curious I swear!!! and asked if the club members would mind if subs were shown and they didn't mind as long as it was with the projector) so that the leaders can have a good idea ahead of time about what type of anime they'd like to show, what to avoid, and possibly to gain some new ideas. I know I've been asking Bryce(spelling?) what he thinks is good and he's got some great ideas.

So this is what I like (anything with a + sign I own or have access to):

+ Shana (or Shakugan no Shana)
+ Tokyo Majin (or Tokyo Majin Kenpucho: Tou) w/ subs
+ Paprika (no preference on subs or dubs)
+ Kodocha (don't know if this will work though...)
+ Ouran (duh) w/ subs (curse you Vic!!!)
+ Kyo Kara Maoh!?
- Shikabane Hime (subs only)
- Jyu-Oh-Sei (could be cool and since I've only seen it in subs... that speaks for itself)
- RomeoXJuliet (Funimation's doing it so I don't even WANT to give the dub a chance...)
+ Hell Girl
+ XXXHolic
+ Excel Saga (I don't know if it would be appropriate and I wouldn't mind watching either sub or dub)
+ Mai-Hime
+ .Hack//Sign
+ School Rumble (only certain episodes)
- Kekkaishi (subs only)
- Tokimeki Memmorial ~only love~ (<- somebody please watch this and tell me if this would work. I think it would be funny but whatever...)
- Soul Eater w/ subs only (I want to show this indefinitely and, hopefully, Betsy will read this cause I want to ask you/her to download this and burn it to a disk if its possible. My main computer has been acting up and my laptop doesn't like flashdrives unless it's just a quick save and get out. I can provide the disk if necessary.)

And then of course, the Oldies (stuff shown on Adult Swim way-back-when ~ please don't make fun of my suggestions; I like just about everything with still plenty of exceptions)

+ Witch Hunter Robin
+ Cowboy Bebop

Also, I'd like to mark down the stuff I'd like to see but I'll save that for another post (hopefully).
Back to top Go down
Honey
Akatsuki (Staff) Member
Akatsuki (Staff) Member
Honey

Female
Number of posts : 919
Nickname : Mr. President
Registration date : 2006-08-21

Anime Suggestions (for club) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anime Suggestions (for club)   Anime Suggestions (for club) EmptyWed Feb 18, 2009 11:42 pm

Good plan, I loved WHR. Sleep now, post later.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/music_is_lovelove_is_life

Anime Suggestions (for club)
Page 1 of 1