CHS Otaku Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Official Forum of the Centennial High School Otaku Club

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Latest imagesLatest images  Log inLog in  GalleryGallery  

RAISON D'ETRE

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Psyche
Mibu Wolf
Mibu Wolf
Psyche

Female
Number of posts : 205
Nickname : Sasamich!
Registration date : 2006-09-29

RAISON D'ETRE Empty
PostSubject: RAISON D'ETRE   RAISON D'ETRE EmptyFri Oct 20, 2006 7:48 pm

It's me again, picking apart another aspect in anime. ^_^ Today's subject is Gaara! (And Naruto to a lesser extent)

Okay, when I first saw Gaara and he was all "I MUST KILL TO FEEL ALIVE!" And all that, I was all "WAT THE HELL YOU SEXY RETARD???" I didn't really get it.

Um, I found out more about Gaara and how he was basically shuned and left alone and how his mother was dead and his dad was trying to kill him and how his siblings feared him and how everyone feared him and I dunno something just kinda hit me.

The will to live is only powered by the knowlegde that you exist, that you can live. The only real way for one to validate one's existence is through other people and/or living things.

That being said, I believe one of the worst kinds of punishments is being ignored, because when people ignore you, how can you feel alive? How can you feel real? You can't, you feel useless and stupid and not even there. So in order to validate his existence, Gaara killed people, it was the only way for him to feel real. And I mean, I dunno, I kinda get that. Gaara just wants to feel real I guess.

And it's the same for Naruto too. And I guess Sasuke as well.

I suppose everyone has felt alone and worthless and just urrg, you know?

I really didn't mean to get so sad and stuff, ^_^ sorreh.

Thoughts?
Back to top Go down
MrSexyItachi
Mangekyo Eye
Mangekyo Eye
MrSexyItachi

Male
Number of posts : 477
Nickname : Itachi-kun
Registration date : 2006-08-21

RAISON D'ETRE Empty
PostSubject: Re: RAISON D'ETRE   RAISON D'ETRE EmptySun Oct 22, 2006 4:43 pm

One of my favorite Villians is Oviously Itachi but if you really look at itachi, you know their is a reason of existance behind his "kill shell." Itachi is a man whom killed his entire clan at the age of 13 and also mastered the Sharingan at about that age. He killed everyone claiming "He wanted to test his ability" YET he kept sasuke alive saying to him basically "your not worth the effort. your weak. If you want revenge live and spite and pretty much come see me when your stronger" YET at the same time, Itachi killed Women and othe children, irronic aint it? Itachi has a sense of brotherly love when he lets Sasuke live, eventhough he has to live through that nightmare. YET i also beleive itachi knows what he did was wrong so he left 1 person live in order to take revenge, telling sasuke "if you kill your best friend the total people able to weild the mangekyo will be 3" so whe know their is one more person out there (whom i already know) but its kinda like saying, get stronger and please kill me. Because if itachi really wanted to kill sasuke, he would have already done so many times when they meet up in the serries but he left Sasuke alive. So its kinda like itachi has a sense of regret and knowledge of what is right and wrong. so yeah, itachi kicks ass XD
Back to top Go down
Psyche
Mibu Wolf
Mibu Wolf
Psyche

Female
Number of posts : 205
Nickname : Sasamich!
Registration date : 2006-09-29

RAISON D'ETRE Empty
PostSubject: Re: RAISON D'ETRE   RAISON D'ETRE EmptySun Dec 17, 2006 2:37 am

Um, yeah. XD Sure.

But I always thought it was different for Itachi, because Itachi wasn't really looking for a way to validate his existence, I don't think. He was pushed, way too hard by his family, to be so much more then he was emotionaly and mentally. I've talked about people growing up way too fast and Itachi is one of them.

But... I dun know. I don't really understand Itachi. He kills everyone but Sasuke, even women and children. Why? Just because he was his brother? Or was it to make Sasuke suffer?

If Itachi wants to die, why doesn't he kill himself?

That sounds really bad. I mean, who could live with that sort of guilt? I don't think I could. WHAT is he living for exactly? Sasuke? I don't think so. He's certainly not living for the Akatsuki. What is powering his will to live?
Back to top Go down
Yukio
Wanted: Life
Wanted: Life
Yukio

Male
Number of posts : 112
Nickname : Lee
Registration date : 2006-11-28

RAISON D'ETRE Empty
PostSubject: Re: RAISON D'ETRE   RAISON D'ETRE EmptyMon Dec 18, 2006 8:58 am

i dont like itachi too much because the fact we dont see even his better jutsus yet.

when i see his awesome jutsus i will agree hes cool
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/kato_black
MrSexyItachi
Mangekyo Eye
Mangekyo Eye
MrSexyItachi

Male
Number of posts : 477
Nickname : Itachi-kun
Registration date : 2006-08-21

RAISON D'ETRE Empty
PostSubject: Re: RAISON D'ETRE   RAISON D'ETRE EmptyWed Dec 20, 2006 6:36 pm

lets just say, Itachi is way too strong for Orochimaru even, and orochimaru killed the Hokage, what does that say about Itachi? but itachi is also wise. Itachi was forced to grow up way to fast for his own good, i mean mastering the sharingan at the age of 8, thats something most uchiha's do at twice that age, he became a prodigy but also reconized he was being used. He also let sasuke live for a couple reasons

a. he loved his brother, and didnt have the heart
b. his brother was weak, no more effort them killing a baby
c. his brother embodies the uchiha's vengence.

he constantly pushes his brother after that night to make him stronger. If he were to just kill him self a japanese beleif of Jinchu would never be complete. "Those who live must act on behave of those who die, murders should suffer on their behalf"

so thats basically itachi's reasoning. Itachi is also known as an Uchiha Prodigy, in the sense that he is able to copy techniques and at high speeds he is able to perform seals, almost to the speed where the eye doesnt register it. In all it is rumored that itachi knows every technique any Uchiha has known, + that of everyone he has ever fought making him a master of techniques and more of a genius then kakashi sensei.
Back to top Go down
HigurashiCRY365
n00bZILLA
n00bZILLA

Male
Number of posts : 7
Nickname : Luke
Registration date : 2008-01-16

RAISON D'ETRE Empty
PostSubject: Re: RAISON D'ETRE   RAISON D'ETRE EmptyFri Jan 25, 2008 7:00 pm

Psyche wrote:
Um, yeah. XD Sure.

But I always thought it was different for Itachi, because Itachi wasn't really looking for a way to validate his existence, I don't think. He was pushed, way too hard by his family, to be so much more then he was emotionaly and mentally. I've talked about people growing up way too fast and Itachi is one of them.

But... I dun know. I don't really understand Itachi. He kills everyone but Sasuke, even women and children. Why? Just because he was his brother? Or was it to make Sasuke suffer?

If Itachi wants to die, why doesn't he kill himself?

That sounds really bad. I mean, who could live with that sort of guilt? I don't think I could. WHAT is he living for exactly? Sasuke? I don't think so. He's certainly not living for the Akatsuki. What is powering his will to live?

It is possible that Itachi killed his clan because he felt above them like when he says," Those who have power become arragent and blah blah blah," and wanted to truly test his power by making sasuke want to become more powerful or, as said, so sasuke can become strong enough to kill him so Itachi can repent because, to anwser your question Psyche, if you kill yourself, then all you did was pointless and, in a sense, leaving everything in the air and unfinished. So mabye he was prepping Sasuke to kill him so his existance was for a purpose.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

RAISON D'ETRE Empty
PostSubject: Re: RAISON D'ETRE   RAISON D'ETRE Empty

Back to top Go down

RAISON D'ETRE
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
CHS Otaku Club :: Cafe de Otaku :: ANIMEted Theatre-
Jump to: