CHS Otaku Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Official Forum of the Centennial High School Otaku Club

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Latest imagesLatest images  Log inLog in  GalleryGallery  

narutos ok, so what do ya think about the characters?

Go down 
+3
Honey
MrSexyItachi
Yukio
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Yukio
Wanted: Life
Yukio

Male
Number of posts : 112
Nickname : Lee
Registration date : 2006-11-28

narutos ok, so what do ya think about the characters? Empty
PostSubject: narutos ok, so what do ya think about the characters?   narutos ok, so what do ya think about the characters? EmptyWed Nov 29, 2006 5:16 pm

EDIT: Which Naruto character do you like the most?

Opinion RULES: please write at min a paragraph about why you like a character, this is to prevent spam.

Side Note: If Kabuto_Black would like to go back and restate like he likes Hinata the most, that would be great.

Last edited by Mr Itachi Sexy Pants on Tue Dec 19, 2006 1:18 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/kato_black
MrSexyItachi
Mangekyo Eye
Mangekyo Eye
MrSexyItachi

Male
Number of posts : 477
Nickname : Itachi-kun
Registration date : 2006-08-21

PostSubject: Re: narutos ok, so what do ya think about the characters?   narutos ok, so what do ya think about the characters? EmptyThu Nov 30, 2006 11:28 pm

ok lets stop spaming, we know you all like a Character, let us explain WHY we like a character...
i will start of what i think of the characters.

Naruto- I have sympathy for him, i too know what its like to grow up being different and not fitting into the group and practically doing anything for attention, i also know he also has allot more to offer then he really is, in the anime i do think they portrayed him as more annoying then he really is but over all Naruto is really cool.

Sasuke- what an emo bizatch. Its annoying, he cant see past revenge, once he kills itachi THEN WHAT, he fails to see he has a family right infront of him that isnt dead, Kakashi being the father and Naruto like a brother. And Sakura is the greatest girl in the world for him. He really needs to grow up

Sakura- stronger then she thinks, she is the one that holds the group together, In my opinion naruto and sasuke would fight more if it werent for her.

Itachi- YEAH HE IS EVIL, the reason sasuke is so emo, i love him, he makes sasuke cry like a little bizotch, they should show more of him, and the Mangekyo he worked hard for. and the sexyness
Back to top Go down
Honey
Akatsuki (Staff) Member
Akatsuki (Staff) Member
Honey

Female
Number of posts : 919
Nickname : Mr. President

PostSubject: Re: narutos ok, so what do ya think about the characters?   narutos ok, so what do ya think about the characters? EmptyFri Dec 01, 2006 8:47 am

Mr Itachi Sexy Pants wrote:

Sasuke- what an emo bizatch. Its annoying, he cant see past revenge, once he kills itachi THEN WHAT, he fails to see he has a family right infront of him that isnt dead, Kakashi being the father and Naruto like a brother. And Sakura is the greatest girl in the world for him. He really needs to grow up

haha!! that is so true...and well put!! >.< ...he should feel bad that he abandoned them and naruto is working so hard to...errr...i don't know if everyone has read the most recent chapters... ^^;
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/music_is_lovelove_is_life
Psyche
Mibu Wolf
Mibu Wolf
Psyche

Female
Number of posts : 205
Nickname : Sasamich!
Registration date : 2006-09-29

PostSubject: Re: narutos ok, so what do ya think about the characters?   narutos ok, so what do ya think about the characters? EmptyFri Dec 01, 2006 7:22 pm

Mr Itachi Sexy Pants wrote:

Perfect.

But it seems to me, that characters like Sasuke, Gaara, Naruto, Neji etc, never really had a childhood to slowly mature in. I think that these characters show behaviours that are like that of a child. Like when Sasuke puts down Naruto and Sakura, it's an act only a child would do, trying to make themselves happy in others' misery. Sasuke doesn't really know how to be mature and grow up, because he was forced to grow up very very quickly and he never really learned how to be happy in a healty way or to be sad in a healthy way. Granted, Neji, Sasuke etc are only twelve and still have a long way to go in terms of maturity, but I see Neji and Gaara changing themselves, forgiving their pasts and putting themselves back together. Sasuke I think, seems frozen in time, in the place where Itachi massacred his entire family. I think he thinks that the only way he can become better, that he can fix things, is if he kills Itachi. I think he subconciounsly believes that killing Itachi will bring his family back and make everything okay again.

I know why Sasuke pushes Naruto and Kakashi and anyone else who tries to get close to him away, it's because he doesn't want to be hurt like he was hurt by Itachi. No matter how hard Naruto works to try and fix him and make him see all the love in and around him, Sasuke won't see it unless he chooses to see it. I believe that Sasuke thinks that if he gives an inch, if he reveals any kind of vulnerability, he will be hurt again. I think that scares him more then anything.

I'm not trying to justify what Sasuke has done and is doing, I'm just trying to put myself in his shoes, to see through his eyes. I can't say I don't like Sasuke, I believe every charcter has room to grow and love and change into something better and I haven't lost faith in Sasuke's catharsis.

It's also because I'm a HUGE sap and I'll give into any kind of good sob story. I'm too compassionate for my own good.

END OF FIRST RANT

NARUTO - I like Naruto because I was alot like Naruto in elementary school. I had no friends, I was widly known and hated. People, including teachers, called me retarded and those teachers put me in special ed. The epidemic of "Mary germs" was well known and feared. I would do anything for the smallest bit of attention.

You know, I just thought differently. I believed that if I jumped under every light fixture and flapped my arms I could fly. I believed that if I hide in the closet I could become a mermaid and swim away from here. I used to sing in the hallways and when I was working.

But people became too harsh and eventually I turned into:

HINATA - I like Hinata because I can identify with her on almost every level. She feels useless, she feels like she's made of straw and she's terrified of rejection. She's trying so hard to change herself, and I think that in itself is the most lovable thing about her. How she would do anything for Naruto. ANYTHING.

Being absolutly ADORABLE has it's perks too. ^_^

ROCK LEE: I love his dedication and his self dicipline. I believe him when he says hard work beats out natural talent.

GAARA: Oh, oh Gaara you poor thing. He's so tourtured, so wretched, so hurt. Defeated by the impossible demands of his life and his family. I think he just needs a hug.

My favorite thing about Gaara is his resurrection, when he changed into a better person. That made me uber happy. ^_^

And that he's a total badass. ^_^

OKAY

I THINK I'M DONE

^_^
Back to top Go down
TheRealYumi
n00bZILLA
n00bZILLA
TheRealYumi

Female
Number of posts : 9
Nickname : Konoha
Registration date : 2006-11-29

PostSubject: Re: narutos ok, so what do ya think about the characters?   narutos ok, so what do ya think about the characters? EmptySat Dec 02, 2006 8:38 pm

All the characters have good and bad sides to them--just like everything in life.
Naruto-Right, so he's really confident. I envy his freakin' huge amount of confidence. But he throws it around everywhere, generally pissing people off left and right. He's definitely a lot worse in the anime, rather than the manga.
Sakura-She's kinda freaky smart when it comes to facts, but she lets her crush on Sasuke get in the way of pretty much everything. Even when Sasuke's nowhere to be found. =P It's really annoying. I mean, for her, it's 'Sasuke this' and 'Sasuke that'.
Sasuke-You have to admit, he's a damn good ninja. But a crappy person on the inside, over all. As Mr Itachi Sexy Pants said, Sasuke just doesn't see past that point of killing Itachi. He'll do anything to achieve his goal, which, unless taken to the extreme, is admirable. But no, of course, he just has to take it to the extreme. And he gives pretty much everyone the cold shoulder pretty much all the time.
Itachi-His various justus and stuff are totally kickass ^.^ He, unlike Sasuke, (I think this, anyway) actually has a goal that will last for a lot longer than just killing a person. He's still totally evil though, for killing all the Uchiha clan, including his own parents. Talk about being without a heart.
I think I'll be done for now.... Until someone else brings up another character anyway, and wants to hear my opinion. =)
Back to top Go down
MrSexyItachi
Mangekyo Eye
Mangekyo Eye
MrSexyItachi

Male
Number of posts : 477
Nickname : Itachi-kun

PostSubject: Re: narutos ok, so what do ya think about the characters?   narutos ok, so what do ya think about the characters? EmptyTue Dec 05, 2006 1:15 pm

blah more about characters, back to:

Itachi: itachi may seem psycho but i think he also was forced to hard, if you learn more about him, you realise all his ninja accomplishments were forced upon him by his father, like gaara, he didnt have a life to live, he was just forced to be the best.... to be a "weapon for his clan" which in the end it all fails. He has become great as an S ranked terrorist but also has a sence of regret of killing his family. He has many small goals set and is willing to do anything for the Akatsuki. He has a clear mind, something sasuke needs and also realised power isnt everything. He is ontop of that, one of the few to beat the chidori, something gaara couldnt do due to receiving wounds. Unlike sasuke, itachi's true power comes from speed, his speed of ninjutsu can at times, not be traced by the human eyes, making doing counter versions of your jutsu easy to do. He is able to counter your jutsu by the same justu in seconds. Due to his eyes, no genjutsu will work on him to. Allot of people beleive he is "too strong" because of his eyes but you also have to realise every thing comes with a cost. I couldnt kill my best friend, and a heartless person couldnt have a best friend so in another sense this action was pushed on him by the clan. Sure he toke it too far but in a sence, he is like gaara, killing to save himself. He may not need to explain his existance but he does need to protect himself first. Another thing that proves itachi's low level of strenght is his partner choice. Kisame is itachi's partner because Kisame is strong, amazingly strong and itachi is smart and fast, that is the set up of the akatsuki. The use of complementary pairs is what the akatsuki is known for.

Gaara- what a psycho, at first i felt for him, i cried but once the exam match starts with sasuke, i realised HE NEED TO BE LOCKED UP.... lol, then i started liking him after his resurection but before its like "god, quite being a bitch" lol
Back to top Go down
Yukio
Yukio

Male

PostSubject: Re: narutos ok, so what do ya think about the characters?   narutos ok, so what do ya think about the characters? EmptyThu Dec 14, 2006 8:35 pm

i used to HATE lee
then shuichi told me how cool he is and how he totally own, of course he steals eyebrows (and may be gay with guy,bleach)
but as i kept looking about it i found hes pretty kick a**

o and i didnt swear(pwease dont take it bawdly)

<insert evil laugh here>[/b]
Back to top Go down
HigurashiCRY365
n00bZILLA
n00bZILLA

Male
Number of posts : 7
Nickname : Luke
Registration date : 2008-01-16

PostSubject: Re: narutos ok, so what do ya think about the characters?   narutos ok, so what do ya think about the characters? EmptyWed Jan 16, 2008 10:46 pm

Hinata RULES!! Shes so quiet and shy, but is strong when she needs to be. She always makes the story a lot more interesting.
Back to top Go down
Shuichi
Shinigami
Shinigami
Shuichi

Female
Number of posts : 197
Nickname : Dirty Bananna Coat
Registration date : 2006-08-31

PostSubject: Re: narutos ok, so what do ya think about the characters?   narutos ok, so what do ya think about the characters? EmptySat Jan 19, 2008 11:50 am

yeah, as for me...I think I'm Liking Sai in Shippuuden. Sure he's an ass, but come on! the way he burns people is awesome..and the fact that he is very mysterious right now it pretty awesome. You must love the foxy grin!!!
Back to top Go down
Yukio
Yukio

Male

PostSubject: Re: narutos ok, so what do ya think about the characters?   narutos ok, so what do ya think about the characters? EmptyWed Feb 06, 2008 10:20 pm

Shuichi wrote:
yeah, as for me...I think I'm Liking Sai in Shippuuden. Sure he's an ass, but come on! the way he burns people is awesome..and the fact that he is very mysterious right now it pretty awesome. You must love the foxy grin!!!

ya he has a cool grin, but its not real. its FAKE.

ALSO hes gay and pale.

im not kidding, but everyone knows how Mr.President is with her yaoi....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: narutos ok, so what do ya think about the characters?   narutos ok, so what do ya think about the characters? Empty

Back to top Go down

narutos ok, so what do ya think about the characters?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
CHS Otaku Club :: Cafe de Otaku :: MANGA: Drawn, Printed, Bound and Sold!-
Jump to: