CHS Otaku Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Official Forum of the Centennial High School Otaku Club

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Latest imagesLatest images  Log inLog in  GalleryGallery  

i believe in god, do you think theirs a higher power?

Go down 
+2
Honey
Yukio
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
MrSexyItachi
Mangekyo Eye
Mangekyo Eye
MrSexyItachi

Male
Number of posts : 477
Nickname : Itachi-kun
Registration date : 2006-08-21

i believe in god, do you think theirs a higher power? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: i believe in god, do you think theirs a higher power?   i believe in god, do you think theirs a higher power? - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 30, 2007 12:46 am

yeah, oh how quickly change when we are no longer innocent and are exposed to the evils of the world, i still think everything has a spirit but things are born either good or evil and its your destiny to help the greater good in a way. I am not saying 9-11 was good BUT also look at it this way, for a year after 9-11 we were the most patriotic bitches ever and now it just kinda fell of the radar again, its really sad actually
Back to top Go down
Yukio
Wanted: Life
Wanted: Life
Yukio

Male
Number of posts : 112
Nickname : Lee
Registration date : 2006-11-28

i believe in god, do you think theirs a higher power? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: i believe in god, do you think theirs a higher power?   i believe in god, do you think theirs a higher power? - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 30, 2007 8:41 am

MrSexyItachi wrote:
yeah, oh how quickly change when we are no longer innocent and are exposed to the evils of the world, i still think everything has a spirit but things are born either good or evil and its your destiny to help the greater good in a way. I am not saying 9-11 was good BUT also look at it this way, for a year after 9-11 we were the most patriotic bitches ever and now it just kinda fell of the radar again, its really sad actually

thats a really good point made, because people really are actually listening to whats around them instead of taking things for granted, 9-11 changed us, and helped unite us.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/kato_black

i believe in god, do you think theirs a higher power?
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
CHS Otaku Club :: MISC :: Serious Discussion-
Jump to: