CHS Otaku Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Official Forum of the Centennial High School Otaku Club

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Latest imagesLatest images  Log inLog in  GalleryGallery  

hey this is one of my new peom what u guys think?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Ichigo
Where am I?
Where am I?
Ichigo

Female
Number of posts : 4
Nickname : Ichigo
Registration date : 2006-11-28

hey this is one of my new peom what u guys think? Empty
PostSubject: hey this is one of my new peom what u guys think?   hey this is one of my new peom what u guys think? EmptyFri Feb 23, 2007 1:04 am

the darkness within my heart is taking over this condemd angel of light in my mind i can see the truth of the condemed the inecent i can see dieing within my graps all around me the blood of my broken heart

these wounds are so deep within me they just cant heal for my broken dreams will never come to life in my eyes the dark shadows only sorund me in the twilight of the moon shinging on the black cristle lake in frount of my feet

i take a walk in the moon light smurging my darkend condemed heart in the pircing water in mind i see no breath coming to my aid in the darkness within my own nightmares for i am lonly darkness of my demons will condem my poor sole forever in the fire pit of my chest that bearns for that one last breath of crisp cold air in the moonlight
Back to top Go down
http://www.greenday.com
Honey
Akatsuki (Staff) Member
Akatsuki (Staff) Member
Honey

Female
Number of posts : 919
Nickname : Mr. President
Registration date : 2006-08-21

PostSubject: Re: hey this is one of my new peom what u guys think?   hey this is one of my new peom what u guys think? EmptyFri Feb 23, 2007 8:25 pm

Sort of emo, but it was pretty good...I liked it...but I'm moving this to the Art section.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/music_is_lovelove_is_life
Hentai-kun
Shinigami
Shinigami

Male
Number of posts : 34
Nickname : ....
Registration date : 2006-08-30

PostSubject: Re: hey this is one of my new peom what u guys think?   hey this is one of my new peom what u guys think? EmptyMon Feb 26, 2007 11:28 am

Its depressing and makes me want to drink.
Back to top Go down
Honey
Akatsuki (Staff) Member
Akatsuki (Staff) Member
Honey

Female
Number of posts : 919
Nickname : Mr. President
Registration date : 2006-08-21

PostSubject: Re: hey this is one of my new peom what u guys think?   hey this is one of my new peom what u guys think? EmptyTue Feb 27, 2007 6:21 pm

Then it got the right response!! >.O

jk
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/music_is_lovelove_is_life
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: hey this is one of my new peom what u guys think?   hey this is one of my new peom what u guys think? Empty

Back to top Go down

hey this is one of my new peom what u guys think?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
CHS Otaku Club :: Cafe de Otaku :: Art-
Jump to: