CHS Otaku Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Official Forum of the Centennial High School Otaku Club

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Latest imagesLatest images  Log inLog in  GalleryGallery  

'08 Cosplay planning yet?

Go down 
+2
1st Lt Sasuke Taraishi
Honey
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage
Kaykuyo
Akatsuki (Staff) Member
Akatsuki (Staff) Member
Kaykuyo

Female
Number of posts : 236
Nickname : Inner Sakura, Kaykuyo
Registration date : 2006-08-21

'08 Cosplay planning yet? - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: '08 Cosplay planning yet?   '08 Cosplay planning yet? - Page 5 EmptyTue Apr 17, 2007 7:44 am

xD Rawr, thats gonna be smexy. >.< I want ones different than the ones I have now, because I think with the large holes it's gonnab e too busy. Y'know? O.o;;
Back to top Go down
MrSexyItachi
Mangekyo Eye
Mangekyo Eye
MrSexyItachi

Male
Number of posts : 477
Nickname : Itachi-kun

PostSubject: Re: '08 Cosplay planning yet?   '08 Cosplay planning yet? - Page 5 EmptyTue Apr 17, 2007 12:34 pm

i say no to the hooker boots, you gotta go barefoot, sorry its a rule to sexy no jutsu, fishnets are a maybe depending on where/how you use them, you just have to make your costume more reveiling thats how you make it sexier
Back to top Go down
Honey
Akatsuki (Staff) Member
Akatsuki (Staff) Member
Honey

Female
Number of posts : 919
Nickname : Mr. President

PostSubject: Re: '08 Cosplay planning yet?   '08 Cosplay planning yet? - Page 5 EmptyTue Apr 17, 2007 5:14 pm

*points* Cosplay dictator!! lol

But I think I now know how I`m gonna do the ruffles in the front, so yeah...the costume shall be accurate if I do say so myself :3
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/music_is_lovelove_is_life
Kaykuyo
Akatsuki (Staff) Member
Akatsuki (Staff) Member
Kaykuyo

Female

PostSubject: Re: '08 Cosplay planning yet?   '08 Cosplay planning yet? - Page 5 EmptyWed Apr 18, 2007 7:41 am

>_< I dont know how to make it more revealing without totally removing an article of clothing; and the clothing makes it SNJ Time Skip Sasuke.

;.;'' and I likey the boots...Dattebayo!
Back to top Go down
MrSexyItachi
Mangekyo Eye
Mangekyo Eye
MrSexyItachi

Male

PostSubject: Re: '08 Cosplay planning yet?   '08 Cosplay planning yet? - Page 5 EmptyFri Apr 20, 2007 10:40 am

lol then that wouldnt make it snj would it, it would make it hooker tj sasuke, if you want i can work up some drawings for ya on how it should be done
Back to top Go down
Honey
Akatsuki (Staff) Member
Akatsuki (Staff) Member
Honey

Female

PostSubject: Re: '08 Cosplay planning yet?   '08 Cosplay planning yet? - Page 5 EmptyFri Apr 20, 2007 3:33 pm

MrSexyItachi wrote:
lol then that wouldnt make it snj would it, it would make it hooker tj sasuke, if you want i can work up some drawings for ya on how it should be done

Sorry Micah, Nikki should decide how she wants her costume, not you. You are sort of controlling it right now...I mean, if she wants you help, more power to her..but I think her design looked fine.
Back to top Go down
Kaykuyo
Akatsuki (Staff) Member
Akatsuki (Staff) Member
Kaykuyo

Female

PostSubject: Re: '08 Cosplay planning yet?   '08 Cosplay planning yet? - Page 5 EmptySun Apr 22, 2007 6:08 pm

Thanks, Alayna.

Draw something up, micah. I'm curious as to how it would look. I'm not saying I'm going to go with it, because I'm still totally infatuated with my first design. ( first final one...>.< ) But I would like to atleast give it a shot. ^^
Back to top Go down
MrSexyItachi
Mangekyo Eye
Mangekyo Eye
MrSexyItachi

Male

PostSubject: Re: '08 Cosplay planning yet?   '08 Cosplay planning yet? - Page 5 EmptySun Apr 22, 2007 11:56 pm

::Topic Moved: Dont respond to this post::
Back to top Go down
Honey
Akatsuki (Staff) Member
Akatsuki (Staff) Member
Honey

Female

PostSubject: Re: '08 Cosplay planning yet?   '08 Cosplay planning yet? - Page 5 EmptyFri May 04, 2007 9:50 pm

Okay, I was/ am planning on making the pratice Yuna dress tonight/ this weekend! Wish me luck <3
Back to top Go down
Kaykuyo
Akatsuki (Staff) Member
Akatsuki (Staff) Member
Kaykuyo

Female

PostSubject: Re: '08 Cosplay planning yet?   '08 Cosplay planning yet? - Page 5 EmptyThu May 17, 2007 6:23 pm

That was a while ago. XD How did it go?

I am well on my way for making the belt right now. I'm 1/3 done. And it looks OKAY so far. Not the greatest. If I have time I'll remake it or maybe i can hide my mistakes.
Back to top Go down
Honey
Akatsuki (Staff) Member
Akatsuki (Staff) Member
Honey

Female

PostSubject: Re: '08 Cosplay planning yet?   '08 Cosplay planning yet? - Page 5 EmptyThu May 17, 2007 11:13 pm

Pattern failed. Pictures failed. More work than I wanted it to be, but turned out pretty good. :3
Back to top Go down
Kaykuyo
Akatsuki (Staff) Member
Akatsuki (Staff) Member
Kaykuyo

Female

PostSubject: Re: '08 Cosplay planning yet?   '08 Cosplay planning yet? - Page 5 EmptyFri May 18, 2007 3:56 pm

I'm really interested to see it, just because I am O.o;; Lol. How did it fail?
Back to top Go down
Honey
Akatsuki (Staff) Member
Akatsuki (Staff) Member
Honey

Female

PostSubject: Re: '08 Cosplay planning yet?   '08 Cosplay planning yet? - Page 5 EmptyFri May 18, 2007 4:10 pm

The pattern had too many pieces and was too poofy on the sides, but with a little more modding it should work well :3
Back to top Go down
Kaykuyo
Akatsuki (Staff) Member
Akatsuki (Staff) Member
Kaykuyo

Female

PostSubject: Re: '08 Cosplay planning yet?   '08 Cosplay planning yet? - Page 5 EmptySun Jun 03, 2007 2:08 am

Thats good. Its been another while, how is it now? XD

My Sasuke shirt is complete. I have sewn the front and I even added the Uchiha Clan Symbol on the back...it sucks, but its there.
Back to top Go down
Honey
Akatsuki (Staff) Member
Akatsuki (Staff) Member
Honey

Female

PostSubject: Re: '08 Cosplay planning yet?   '08 Cosplay planning yet? - Page 5 EmptySun Jun 03, 2007 12:51 pm

I haven't tried again. I don't get a lot of time to sew, and right now my sewing machine isn't in the most convient spot >.<
Back to top Go down
Kaykuyo
Akatsuki (Staff) Member
Akatsuki (Staff) Member
Kaykuyo

Female

PostSubject: Re: '08 Cosplay planning yet?   '08 Cosplay planning yet? - Page 5 EmptyTue Jun 12, 2007 2:37 pm

Trying to design the skirt- thingie for my Sasuke! Belt has...made no progress...XD

Both sleeves are done! aaaaand I know where i'm buying my wig.

It Good.
Back to top Go down
Honey
Akatsuki (Staff) Member
Akatsuki (Staff) Member
Honey

Female

PostSubject: Re: '08 Cosplay planning yet?   '08 Cosplay planning yet? - Page 5 EmptyTue Jun 12, 2007 7:22 pm

Awesome. I can't wait to see it!! lol

Buuuuuuttt...I need help. Ideas for a 3rd costume anyone? I reeeeaaaally wanna do Xth form Haseo, but I don't think I could pull it off with my current skill...

More in my blog

So yeah...if you have played .Hack// (mostly G.U., I'd love to do a cosplay from that...so give me ideas...please? >.<
Back to top Go down
rantinglunatic
PikaPika
PikaPika

Female
Number of posts : 17
Nickname : deidei
Registration date : 2007-03-30

PostSubject: Re: '08 Cosplay planning yet?   '08 Cosplay planning yet? - Page 5 EmptyWed Jun 13, 2007 11:45 pm

i can't wait to see femsasu. nikki, you're going to look awesome. i hope that ashley wears (or at least brings) her femtachi outfit so that you two could do pics together. and i vote for the fishnet. fishnet = hot.

lil' slugger! yay! ^^ *glomp*

my cosplays:

mello (death note) - i'm growing my hair out like his and i'm going to bleach it and temp dye it blonde. i still need a black, sleeveless, zip-up shirt, fake leather pants and gloves, a crucifix necklace, belt, possible fake gun, and lots and lots of chocolate bars. ...0.5% complete

hidan (naruto) - i'll already have my hair bleached so i'll just have to slick my hair back. i already have the cloak, stockings, and pants. i need make my sandals look more 'naruto-ish', buy maroon contacts, somehow get hidan's forehead protector, ring, and necklace, make/buy an akatsuki hat, make his scythe, buy ace bandages for my chest (i need that for all of my cosplays), make a sleeveless, flesh colored shirt thing to cover the bandages, possibly get a fishnet shirt (hidan really should wear one), have someone help me put on purple/black nail polish (nail polish is evil, un!), and buy lots and lots of fake blood. ...40ish% complete

slutty/whore sasuke (naruto) - it's the basic sasuke outfit with a few 'modifications'. i already have a spiked collar and leash *huggles her bitch collar*, bandages, itachi's forehead protector, fishnet shirt, and hand cuffs. i need his uchiha shirt with a zipper up the front, white shorts, hidan's sandals, pocky, arm bands, his two prong thingy sharingan contacts, neko ears and tail, and (of course) pink panties. and micah, can i pretty please wear your sasuke wig on sunday? ...3% complete

additional cosplays that i have to make/buy for people:

near (death note) - my friend marilee needs a white, curly wig, white, long sleeve, button up shirt and white pants, white slippers (just for walking around), possible L plushie, and numerous, random toys. ...0% complete

kakuzu (naruto) - she has the shirt and pants but she needs an akatsuki cloak, stockings, hat, head mask turban thing, green contacts, his forehead protector and ring, fake money, and sandals. ...0.5% complete

itachi (naruto) - see above for general akatsuki stuff. she has his forehead protector and is going to cut her hair like itachi's. she needs his necklace, ring, and sharingan contacts. ...0.5% complete

entire digimon season two cast - i'm going to do whatever i can to get all of the outfits, accessories, wigs, and hair dye for the digimon cosplay group. we still need a sora, mimi, and ken so if anyone wants to be one of those characters and can spend a little bit of time (just long enough for a photoshoot) saturday morning cosplaying as that character then please be that character. (our cody kinda sucks so if anyone wants to they can be him too) ....0% complete

*sigh* i need money, un.....
Back to top Go down
1st Lt Sasuke Taraishi
No Life
No Life
1st Lt Sasuke Taraishi

Male
Number of posts : 110
Nickname : Canada, Reno, TeamkillTommy
Registration date : 2006-12-20

PostSubject: Re: '08 Cosplay planning yet?   '08 Cosplay planning yet? - Page 5 EmptySat Mar 29, 2008 10:29 pm

WOO Update time!

FF7: AC Reno: 100% complete thanks to the Halloween capitol of the world Anoka, Minnesota. thank god for the store Party Papers or else i wouldn't have my flaming red hair.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/wolfmanalchemist
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: '08 Cosplay planning yet?   '08 Cosplay planning yet? - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

'08 Cosplay planning yet?
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5