CHS Otaku Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Official Forum of the Centennial High School Otaku Club

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Latest imagesLatest images  Log inLog in  GalleryGallery  

As some might have heard...

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
MrSexyItachi
Mangekyo Eye
Mangekyo Eye
MrSexyItachi

Male
Number of posts : 477
Nickname : Itachi-kun
Registration date : 2006-08-21

As some might have heard... Empty
PostSubject: As some might have heard...   As some might have heard... EmptyFri Jun 08, 2007 12:32 am

as of two club meetings ago i have officially resigned my posistion as leader and have also made some other changes. the two being:

1. I am done with anime club, i dont even consider myself alumni, and will not help the club any further.
2. I will help those leaders in need of training.

More issues came up between me and members and our system so my personal beleif to all who are disapointed with how the club is going you can A. change it yourself next year or B. start your own club.

I will post info on leader duties soon
Back to top Go down
Honey
Akatsuki (Staff) Member
Akatsuki (Staff) Member
Honey

Female
Number of posts : 919
Nickname : Mr. President

PostSubject: Re: As some might have heard...   As some might have heard... EmptyFri Jun 08, 2007 2:46 pm

Woah, what happened? Why did you resign? I can sorta understand that, but not considering yourself an Alumni? ...This is sorta weird...
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/music_is_lovelove_is_life
Psyche
Mibu Wolf
Mibu Wolf
Psyche

Female
Number of posts : 205
Nickname : Sasamich!
Registration date : 2006-09-29

PostSubject: Re: As some might have heard...   As some might have heard... EmptyFri Jun 08, 2007 4:06 pm

Micah, you should at least consider yourself an alumni, breaking away completely is a little drastic, yes?
Back to top Go down
Honey
Akatsuki (Staff) Member
Akatsuki (Staff) Member
Honey

Female

PostSubject: Re: As some might have heard...   As some might have heard... EmptyFri Jun 08, 2007 9:51 pm

Psyche wrote:
Micah, you should at least consider yourself an alumni, breaking away completely is a little drastic, yes?

Exactly! That's why I would like to know what happened...because something had to have...

And can you atleast help me out a little before you throw me in the water? What do I need to do?...
Back to top Go down
Psyche
Mibu Wolf
Mibu Wolf
Psyche

Female

PostSubject: Re: As some might have heard...   As some might have heard... EmptyFri Jun 08, 2007 9:54 pm

Honey wrote:
Psyche wrote:

Exactly! That's why I would like to know what happened...because something had to have...

And can you atleast help me out a little before you throw me in the water? What do I need to do?...

It's not my place to tell. All I'll say is there were some disputes about the choice of leaders between Micah and members of Anime Club.
Back to top Go down
MrSexyItachi
Mangekyo Eye
Mangekyo Eye
MrSexyItachi

Male

PostSubject: Re: As some might have heard...   As some might have heard... EmptyWed Jun 13, 2007 12:01 am

basically lets lest them out now:
    Member A. and B. dont like the fact alayna is leader
    Member A and B dont think leaders are equals
    Member A doesnt like how many leaders there are
    Member A wants the club full democracy
    Member C doesnt like nikki as leader
    Member D doesnt like besty is a leader
    Member E cant seem to understand why Mary is leader

and for the most part its people who want to be leaders who are bitching, and i simply put them its not my juristiction to chance leaders, but i will write up all the leaders rights and powers for you all before i throw in the towel completely. I am not running from them, i am just cutting the tie completely cause quite honestly, i still probly have the most power still even as alumni, but doing this will return power back to each leader and each leader will be completely equal even though each and everyone has unique and different responsibilities and powers.

lol, Mark and I had the largest power this year for a reason, we have done it before, next year our biggest power houses will be Alyana, Betsy and Nikki for the same reason.

ps. Alayna, since i will be busy training other leaders, could you train Mary in?
Back to top Go down
Honey
Akatsuki (Staff) Member
Akatsuki (Staff) Member
Honey

Female

PostSubject: Re: As some might have heard...   As some might have heard... EmptyWed Jun 13, 2007 1:21 am

Uhh, yeah sure. Thanks for clairfying things a little more too. Is Mary the Forum Admin now or does she have another job too?
Back to top Go down
Psyche
Mibu Wolf
Mibu Wolf
Psyche

Female

PostSubject: Re: As some might have heard...   As some might have heard... EmptyWed Jun 13, 2007 2:47 pm

O_O I WILL FIND THIS MEMBER E, I WILL HUNT HIM DOWN AND THROW A TIRE IN HIS FACE. >_< Or her. o.o whatever.

I didn't know there were so many conflicts. :gonk: I just knew about the two. Holy crap this is messed up.

I really want to know who has a problem with me as leader, but whatever. >_<

EDIT: Micah, why did you choose me as leader?
Back to top Go down
Honey
Akatsuki (Staff) Member
Akatsuki (Staff) Member
Honey

Female

PostSubject: Re: As some might have heard...   As some might have heard... EmptyWed Jun 13, 2007 8:02 pm

I don't really agree with that...I don't care if they want me as a leader or not. The fact of the matter is that I am and they'll have to deal with it for 2 years. I still don't quite understand why I was chosen as President, but I'm sure I can deal with it. The people who are complaning so much probably just want to be leaders themselves, and that's probably not gonna happen with their attitudes, even if I don't know who they are...
Back to top Go down
Kaykuyo
Akatsuki (Staff) Member
Akatsuki (Staff) Member
Kaykuyo

Female
Number of posts : 236
Nickname : Inner Sakura, Kaykuyo

PostSubject: Re: As some might have heard...   As some might have heard... EmptyWed Jun 13, 2007 11:45 pm

I, actually, want to quit the leader role, and I have actually since the whole "She's just a leader cause she's micah's girlfriend" Shit came up. But I dont know why I dont.
Back to top Go down
Honey
Akatsuki (Staff) Member
Akatsuki (Staff) Member
Honey

Female

PostSubject: Re: As some might have heard...   As some might have heard... EmptyWed Jun 13, 2007 11:50 pm

Heh, I never really thought that...I just understood that there were a few people that stood out [in the club] more than others and you were one of them... :3
Back to top Go down
Shuichi
Shinigami
Shinigami
Shuichi

Female
Number of posts : 197
Nickname : Dirty Bananna Coat
Registration date : 2006-08-31

PostSubject: Re: As some might have heard...   As some might have heard... EmptyWed Jun 13, 2007 11:53 pm

Whoever has a problem with the leaders should just come out and say so instead of running to our now retired prez. It's ridiculous. People complain about how the club isn't a democracy, well we can't read minds, so bring up your views during the club or something and it can be discussed. Complaining about it to your friends won't change it. So, if you have a problem with the leaders or the way club is run, say so instead of whining 2 days later to your friends for a conversational piece. It's just plain stupid. Us leaders are here to HELP. Tell us your thoughts! Jeez!
Back to top Go down
Psyche
Mibu Wolf
Mibu Wolf
Psyche

Female

PostSubject: Re: As some might have heard...   As some might have heard... EmptyFri Jun 15, 2007 4:29 pm

Hokay, I made a new thread and moved le topic. >_< In response to Betsy's suggestion. So yeah. ^_^ (Omigish I have so much power as a leader. ^_^ tis amazing)

Anyway, I don't think you should quit leader, Kuyo, because that would only affirm people's suspicions that you were a leader because of Micah... Actually I really don't have any idea what I'm talking about. xD

In any case, I think it's time to show em who's the leader, right? You ARE a good leader, so I dunno, exert your leaderly awesomeness on the people of anime. Their suspicions of nepotism are only half baked anyway, yes? ^_^

EDIT: Hey, I didn't blow up the forum, yay! ^_^
Back to top Go down
MrSexyItachi
Mangekyo Eye
Mangekyo Eye
MrSexyItachi

Male

PostSubject: Re: As some might have heard...   As some might have heard... EmptyMon Jun 18, 2007 12:17 pm

hokey, yeah these are stupid complaints and dont let it affect you, IT IS because people wana be leader who didnt make leader
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: As some might have heard...   As some might have heard... Empty

Back to top Go down

As some might have heard...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
CHS Otaku Club :: Forum and Club Information :: Complaints/Suggestions-
Jump to: