CHS Otaku Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Official Forum of the Centennial High School Otaku Club

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Latest imagesLatest images  Log inLog in  GalleryGallery  

Why me?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
1st Lt Sasuke Taraishi
No Life
No Life
1st Lt Sasuke Taraishi

Male
Number of posts : 110
Nickname : Canada, Reno, TeamkillTommy
Registration date : 2006-12-20

Why me? Empty
PostSubject: Why me?   Why me? EmptyFri Jun 22, 2007 8:52 pm

Here's a general question that's been bothering me for a while...WHY do you people pick ME as the scapegoat?
I'm not trying to bee an asshole here i just want to know why i'm the punching bag that every one loves to shove C4 into. oh and you know if you just hate me just beacuse *cough*hobo*cough* I'd like to have a rhyme for reason. I freakin sick of bein' the bait so tell me why.

and maybe you can leave your own "Why me" question if you give me a good enough reason.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/wolfmanalchemist
Honey
Akatsuki (Staff) Member
Akatsuki (Staff) Member
Honey

Female
Number of posts : 919
Nickname : Mr. President
Registration date : 2006-08-21

Why me? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Why me?   Why me? EmptyFri Jun 22, 2007 9:13 pm

Maybe because you are using HoBo as a sheild? Did you ever stop to think that you piss people off? Other people on this forum have feelings, not just you. You have blinders on, life is always "Spencer, Spencer, Spencer"...Even if that is not the real you, that's how you act. HoBo may not like you, so leave her the hell alone and she just might stop picking on you, but I have no say in that because I'm not her.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/music_is_lovelove_is_life
Psyche
Mibu Wolf
Mibu Wolf
Psyche

Female
Number of posts : 205
Nickname : Sasamich!
Registration date : 2006-09-29

Why me? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Why me?   Why me? EmptyFri Jun 22, 2007 9:41 pm

Oh my God, get off your pity pot.

I dislike you because you fail to see anywhere outside yourself, not because of Hobo.

You make everything so dramatic and "Oh woe is me." Grow up. There are starving children in Africa, your life does not suck.
Back to top Go down
1st Lt Sasuke Taraishi
No Life
No Life
1st Lt Sasuke Taraishi

Male

Why me? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Why me?   Why me? EmptyFri Jun 22, 2007 9:51 pm

Yes i see that other people have feelings they just like to screw with mine just because its fun! and no i'm not using hobo as a shield she just happened to be evil since i met her. if you knew what i had to put up with through kindergarten, elementary, and middle school you'd be wondering how i freakin survived. oh and the name is spelled spenSer get it right! why the hell now do you people insist on turning on me what the hell did i do to deserve this and don't tell me it's my lame ass fault i'm just a product of society! so freakin sue me for being the outcast. you people think that i'm Mr. perfect, Mr. highandmighty, Mr. It'll all work out in the end. pff...i aint askin for pity i don't need it i just want an answer as to why you people act like i should be dead. when we were all together you acted like i was part of the wall and when i'm not around every one has a party and doesn't care that i exsist, then when you acknowlege my exsistance you always have crappy things to say about me. some friends you are. Disgusted
Back to top Go down
Psyche
Mibu Wolf
Mibu Wolf
Psyche

Female

Why me? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Why me?   Why me? EmptyFri Jun 22, 2007 10:19 pm

Okay, fine. SpenSer.

"Oh! Its not my fault! I'm just a product of society!" Please. You're just like everybody else, glorifying your hardships instead of overcoming them. You live in self pity and thrive on sadness. Are you ever actually happy?

Tell me Spenser, what gives you the right to call someone evil? Who the hell do you think you are? You don't even know Hobo.

On that note, I doubt you even know or care to know who WE are, the anime club in general, and what we've been through. Don't you dare pull that card Spenser. You are very very lucky as a human being and don't you dare think otherwise.

Seriously. Grow up.
Back to top Go down
1st Lt Sasuke Taraishi
No Life
No Life
1st Lt Sasuke Taraishi

Male

Why me? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Why me?   Why me? EmptyFri Jun 22, 2007 10:38 pm

DO YOU EXPECT ME TO BE A GOD!?!? CUZ I'M NOT!!!
what makes you think i'm any different than you huh? Ok hobo wasn't evil to me she just chose to side with whoever wanted me dead. and dont be giving me the crap that that you have it any worse than me if there was a tape of my life from kindergarten til now you'd be wondering how i kept from killing myself.

is what you want from me an apology?
here: I'm sorry that you have to waste your time making me miserable, I'm sorry that i make you people make others feel like crap, I'm sorry that I ever joined thinking that you people were my friends because if you were this wouldn't be happening, BUT I'm not sorry for for who I am if you cant get over it you deal with your shortcomings and live through my hell.

I've grown up, you just missed it.

now just try and have a nice day...
Back to top Go down
Psyche
Mibu Wolf
Mibu Wolf
Psyche

Female

Why me? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Why me?   Why me? EmptyFri Jun 22, 2007 11:19 pm

Nobody expects you to be a god Spenser.

You're only an outcast because you believe you are.

And your life doesn't suck. Period. I didn't say ANYTHING about my life in my last post, did I? I am very lucky despite a few hardships. You are too.

I'm done with you. Seriously. I'm tired.
Back to top Go down
Honey
Akatsuki (Staff) Member
Akatsuki (Staff) Member
Honey

Female
Number of posts : 919
Nickname : Mr. President

Why me? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Why me?   Why me? EmptyFri Jun 22, 2007 11:48 pm

1st Lt Sasuke Taraishi wrote:
so freakin sue me for being the outcast.

You make youself an outcast, YOU HAVE TO QUIT BLAMING OTHERS! Okay, so Hobo picks on you, that isn't the point at the momment! Maybe we attack you because you attack her!

i'm just a product of society!

Bzz wrong. You're a product of too much time alone thinking the world is plotting against you.

and no i'm not using hobo as a shield she just happened to be evil since i met her. if you knew what i had to put up with through kindergarten, elementary, and middle school you'd be wondering how i freakin survived.

Right. If you are not, don't bring her up in this conversation again. Maybe you don't notice it, but you are blaming just about everything on her! Take responsibility damnit! This just proves my selfishness point earlier...

some friends you are. Disgusted

Don't you dare give me that! You are the one not letting us be your friends!

and dont be giving me the crap that that you have it any worse than me

No one said anything about them having it worse than you, it's just a conspiracy theory you have revolving in your head. Mary said that there are children starving in other countries, but not that she, or anyone, has it worse than you...even though they might. Some people keep their problems to themselves.

if there was a tape of my life from kindergarten til now you'd be wondering how i kept from killing myself.

Maybe because it wasn't as bad as you make it seem? HoBo is not an essintal part of your life, so, ignore her and walk away...something makes her tease you, and I'm sure she isn't going to stalk you down the hallways.

DO YOU EXPECT ME TO BE A GOD!?!? CUZ I'M NOT!!!

STFU

is what you want from me an apology?
here: I'm sorry that you have to waste your time making me miserable, I'm sorry that i make you people make others feel like crap, I'm sorry that I ever joined thinking that you people were my friends because if you were this wouldn't be happening, BUT I'm not sorry for for who I am if you cant get over it you deal with your shortcomings and live through my hell.

Our shortcomings? Excuse me?!! It's things like this exact quote that piss people off!! Why the hell would we want an apology now? We want you to lay off and think about your own damn problems untill you realise that THEY MIGHT BE YOUR FAULT TOO!!

now just try and have a nice day...

Actually, I had an awesome day. I had a ton of fun hanging with Kommer and the gang today, and this isn't going to come close to ruining it for me.

Last edited by on Fri Jun 22, 2007 11:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/music_is_lovelove_is_life
Kaykuyo
Akatsuki (Staff) Member
Akatsuki (Staff) Member
Kaykuyo

Female
Number of posts : 236
Nickname : Inner Sakura, Kaykuyo

Why me? Empty