CHS Otaku Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Official Forum of the Centennial High School Otaku Club

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Latest imagesLatest images  Log inLog in  GalleryGallery  

Club Anarchy!?

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Ayakano
PikaPika
PikaPika
Ayakano

Female
Number of posts : 15
Nickname : none
Registration date : 2008-10-13

Club Anarchy!? Empty
PostSubject: Club Anarchy!?   Club Anarchy!? EmptyTue Oct 21, 2008 6:37 pm

Okay... First of all, to some extent, I am fully aware that I have no right to make this complaint. I wasn't there, right? Why should I say anything about an event I only heard about from someone else?

The answer is: "CAUSE IT PISSES ME OFF!!!!"

Anime club has crossed the line this time. It is flippin' chaotic! There is absolutely no self-restraint amongst the members and none of the leaders seem to do anything to put them back in line. That is unacceptable.

When you have two girls (putting it bluntly) dry-humping each other during club, someone needs to go over there and set an example for the rest of the club by telling them to "knock it off". Otherwise, that type of behavior will be thought of as acceptable. That is just flippin' disgusting!

I am sick and tired of watching the members walk all over Alayna, Hobo, Kim, and the club itself. Why should we allow immature children to basically run our club!? That isn't fair to anyone.

Something needs to be done...
Back to top Go down
Shuichi
Shinigami
Shinigami
Shuichi

Female
Number of posts : 197
Nickname : Dirty Bananna Coat
Registration date : 2006-08-31

Club Anarchy!? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Club Anarchy!?   Club Anarchy!? EmptySat Oct 25, 2008 1:55 pm

BS Not teh plunger!!1!o
we all saw it coming, right??

ok..maybe not the "dry humping", but the lack of control.
I think we need (dare I say this...) Mark back to scare the poop out of the unreasonable members. But Mark wouldn't return if we paid him, so...
leaders have to become little Nazi Commandants.

I can't do much, since I am alumni... but it's saddens me to see that things aren't organized anymore. If things continue, I don't think there will be a club next year. I'm sure Mr. Lamers will get irritated with the club soon.
My suggestion to the club leaders:
Take one day of club for a sit down. No anime, No games and no jokes. Everyone sits in a desk quietly, removed from their friends if necessary, and the leaders will go over rules and give them a nice yelling. If they don't want to listen, kick them out. If they want to behave like children, then make Club a classroom. Leaders, you are the teachers, you make the rules and you have the power to kick people out. You might loose numbers in the club after the Sit Down, but it's better to have self-controlled, mature members than extra, disobedient ones.
Back to top Go down
Krida
Akatsuki (Staff) Member
Akatsuki (Staff) Member
Krida

Female
Nickname : Kimi
Registration date : 2008-09-15

Club Anarchy!? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Club Anarchy!?   Club Anarchy!? EmptyTue Oct 28, 2008 9:56 pm

Fear not! I, as leader of anime club, will make sure, no matter what, things will be changed! Don't be sad, Betsy! I will fix things so you don't have to worry about the club even when you're an alumni! I'm sorry that you have to worry about it...but don't anymore because I got it covered! I have plans...There's too little organization (which we somewhat already have...), too much organization (Dictatorship...), but then there's a Happy Middle! A organization status that is not too strict, yet not too lenient, either. I just want to acheive Happy Middle! Hopefully, that won't be too hard if we can keep everyone's attention...yet still have a little organization! We can do it, right?

Last edited by Krida on Tue Nov 11, 2008 8:56 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Shuichi
Shinigami
Shinigami
Shuichi

Female

Club Anarchy!? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Club Anarchy!?   Club Anarchy!? EmptyTue Oct 28, 2008 10:47 pm

plans, eh?? *evil glint* I like plans!

alrighty, I won't loose sleep over it ^_^
thanks a bunch!
Back to top Go down
Krida
Akatsuki (Staff) Member
Akatsuki (Staff) Member
Krida

Female

Club Anarchy!? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Club Anarchy!?   Club Anarchy!? EmptyTue Oct 28, 2008 11:10 pm

No problem! This club needs organization and I'm just the one to do it! The freshmen, you see, have been somewhat...out of control this year...I want to try to organize a little. It seems like it might help somewhat...I'll do what I can!

Last edited by Krida on Tue Nov 11, 2008 8:57 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Ayakano
PikaPika
PikaPika
Ayakano

Female

Club Anarchy!? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Club Anarchy!?   Club Anarchy!? EmptySun Nov 02, 2008 8:50 pm

*raises eyebrow while smiling* Ummm... Kim? Please don't get too ahead of yourself. You also have to take into consideration that your not exactly a commanding person or one that others could find intimidating so the chances of them listening are (in a general sense - nothing personal) slim. Plus, I have my doubts with Hobo and Alayna when it comes to backing you up if necessary. Why should you have to do it alone?

But if you are going to organize the club and put the freshies back in line, I'll back you up! LOL
Back to top Go down
Honey
Akatsuki (Staff) Member
Akatsuki (Staff) Member
Honey

Female
Number of posts : 919
Nickname : Mr. President
Registration date : 2006-08-21

Club Anarchy!? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Club Anarchy!?   Club Anarchy!? EmptyTue Nov 04, 2008 6:10 pm

Honestly Kendra, I think you're blowing things a little out of proportion. Yeah, they get rowdy but generally they aren't that bad, and they listen when we tell them to be quiet, even if they need constant reminders.

You need to remember that this is a club, not a class. We have no right to be ass holes, and they should have freedom while they are here.

Ayakano wrote:
*raises eyebrow while smiling* Ummm... Kim? Please don't get too ahead of yourself. You also have to take into consideration that your not exactly a commanding person or one that others could find intimidating so the chances of them listening are (in a general sense - nothing personal) slim. Plus, I have my doubts with Hobo and Alayna when it comes to backing you up if necessary. Why should you have to do it alone?

But if you are going to organize the club and put the freshies back in line, I'll back you up! LOL

And as to this post. Perfect example of why you aren't a leader. Yeah, you can tell people to shut up, but you would do that anyways. You are way too controlling, and seriously? I'm not retarded so if you constantly act like I am I'm not just going to smile and nod when you talk to me anymore.

Micah made this club, and I've been a leader for 3 out of the 4 years it has been running. Your opinions and constant suggestions get annoying, because IMO, we're achieving all we can hope to. I shouldn't need to constantly say that IT'S A CLUB. So stop being a dictator.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/music_is_lovelove_is_life
Ayakano
PikaPika
PikaPika
Ayakano

Female

Club Anarchy!? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Club Anarchy!?   Club Anarchy!? EmptySun Nov 09, 2008 8:14 pm

I do agree to some of your statements. Like my being too controlling. I want to stop, and I'm trying to work on it, but its hard to break habits... Honestly, if I ever were to get any type of position, I'd have Brittany keep me in line because I don't necessarily trust myself NOT to abuse it. I'm like Spencer in that sense, but I'm not about to say I'm perfect like he tends to. I'm not, so Brittany (as my Master) keeps me in line. (<--BTW, that was said proudly)

However, not everything is exactly precise.

{BTW - my previous post was meant in a joking fashion, while still maintaining my original thoughts}

For instance, Alayna, I definitely DO NOT believe you are retarded. Not in the slightest. If I really had to describe you at all, I could only say that you are relaxed when it comes to the club. Same with Hobo, as I've noticed. I was only exaggerating because I was angry that someone would go so far as to act like that. But it was still the truth.

If things continue the way they are, we won't even have an Anime Club anymore. Just like what Betsy said, Mr. Lamers won't stand for that type of behavior. It was stuff like this that made it so difficult to find a club room that first year I was there. Micah made this club and it is now our (meaning you, Hobo, Kim, and Nikki as the leaders) job to keep it going. I'm too harsh in the way I would go about it, yes, but it is still necessary to have order so that we can all continue to enjoy club and anime as a whole. I only want to help, despite the fact I go about it the wrong way.

If you disagree with my wanting to introduce people into the world of anime, go right ahead. If you disagree with my methods, I will probably agree with you. If you say that Anime Club is fine the way it is, I will have to say "No".

Some of us (not just me) are getting really sick of being ashamed that we like anime because of others' actions. If you ever need a few names, I'll be happy to give them.

The purpose of the club is to introduce 'nubs further into the world of anime; to extend their knowledge of what's out there. The purpose is certainly NOT to allow some immature children to run around completely out-of-control, so as to ruin it for the rest of us.

That's not freedom; it's Chaos.
Back to top Go down
1st Lt Sasuke Taraishi
No Life
No Life
1st Lt Sasuke Taraishi

Male
Number of posts : 110
Nickname : Canada, Reno, TeamkillTommy
Registration date : 2006-12-20

Club Anarchy!? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Club Anarchy!?   Club Anarchy!? EmptyMon Nov 10, 2008 4:37 pm

I'm not even going to ask if you want a third party opinion i'm just going to give it.

Honestly the club is going to sh*t (to put it bluntly). I keep hearing "We need Mark back" and as shudderful as that sounds it true, but seeing as how that's NEVER going to happen you need to come up with a new strategy.

I know i've been an arschfich but when it comes to being tossed to the side two weeks into the year it kinda burns. You need a hard a$$ like Mark but seeing as how you got rid of the one person to do that...I'll stop there no sense opening old wounds.

And Kendra quit comparing me to yourself, i hate it when people do that.

I know i'm not a factor in the whole club hierarchy any more but i have heard murmurs from other members that the club has fallen, terribly.

I also have noticed a one-sided-ness in how the power in the club is used. It seems to me that the argument i had made in September has in actuality come true. I had originally said that as a leader the members didn't matter and that they should put up and shut up or GTFO. Turns out (as i observed from the back) that my original statement rang true even without my presence. I'm not pinning this on any one of the leaders individually but they have no been listening to their members. I receive more complaints than i think any of the leaders have. the leaders just (to the 'nubs and other vet. members) seem too intimidating to approach to voice a complaint (seeing as how Kendra is doing most of the talking).

On a final note (which can be disregarded) I feel unjustified in my removal still. Being removed only after two weeks of service seems like a blatant misuse of leader power. I hadn't even been given formal notice beyond a text message or a formal and informed vote. I feel that the removal was in haste and distaste and for the opportunity to rid the club of male leaders. I have done just about just as much as Joel would have done by this time last year HAD I BEEN GIVEN A CHANCE. I hope if you do not disregard this that you take my reinstatement into possible consideration and make the club a five member leadership.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/wolfmanalchemist
Honey
Akatsuki (Staff) Member
Akatsuki (Staff) Member
Honey

Female

Club Anarchy!? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Club Anarchy!?   Club Anarchy!? EmptyMon Nov 10, 2008 5:52 pm

Spenser, I'm going to be very straight forward with you. You are a dick. EVERYONE complained about you. You fly off the handle for no reason, and you bitch all the time. And excuse me for texting you when you showed up 2 minutes before school started. As for me trying to get rid of the male leaders? The reason you were made a leader in the first place was so it wouldn't be all girls, but you bitch worse than most females, so it was the same. Getting rid of you as a leader was MY decision, there was no vote. And I don't plan on having you back as a leader. I haven't heard anyone complain that you were removed as one...

"Some of us (not just me) are getting really sick of being ashamed that we like anime because of others' actions."

I really have to agree with that quote, but I there are some points where we can't do anything. I think the reason we have a bad name is because of the tree. But we can't do anything about the tree kids being tards.

I think some of the freshman act out, but I don't feel the need to punish the whole club because [insert names here] are attention whores.

If you want, we can corner some of them, but I don't want to waste a whole week to yell at them.
Back to top Go down
Shuichi
Shinigami
Shinigami
Shuichi

Female

Club Anarchy!? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Club Anarchy!?   Club Anarchy!? EmptyTue Nov 11, 2008 4:48 am

I can haz comment? Hobo?

I remember when...
I was a leader, Vice President, for a wee little anime club at my high school.
I remember when...
that club was born, a child on weak legs, stumbling about, looking for a home.
I remember when...
I took the responsibility in getting a room for the club.
I remember when...
the teacher in that room kicked us out.
I remember when...
Micah found Mr. Lamers and had a conversation that saved anime club. (or was it Mark..? O_o )
I remember when...
Micah and Mark graduated, leaving Alayna and I in charge.
I remember when...
as a Leader, I hated going to anime club every Tuesday.
I remember when...
Anime club became a responsibility, not play time.
I remember when...
I graduated and, with tears in my eyes, left the high school for nothingness, left the club to people I trusted to keep it together.
I remember when...
I visited anime club and was greeted with hugs and smiles.
I remember when...
I visited anime club and had to listen to someone's complaint about a wrongful act.
I remember when...
I wanted to march into anime club, scolding everyone for such irresponsibility.
I remember when...
I began thinking back on how far this club had come, how much time and work had gone into its success, how much trust a teacher had placed in high school students.
now that the reminiscing is done...

What the hell has happened here? Why is there so much hostility between everyone in anime club? Why the F*CK was Spenser booted out of leadership after two weeks?! Yes, Spenser is that little thorn who stabs your kidney on more occasions than not, but he had something that the other leaders lack- a sense of duty. He recognized that anime club needed leaders to be biotches, knew that there would be tough roads ahead, ones where he would have to yell at people to shut up, roads he knew he wouldn't get respect from. Originally, I elected Spenser in because I knew Nikki wasn't going to show up. I understand how life is a nasty thing, I'm going through stuff now that isn't too pretty, so I mean no harsh things towards her. But since she isn't at club, being a leader, someone needed to take her place. EDIT: I have been told Nikki is going to club this year. YAY!! That was why Spenser was on Culture as well. He had shown up every day possible for anime club, had fits on a few of those days, lack of respect for leaders, but he was there, he understood the rules, and spent much of his time looking up Japanese thingys (ex: Go... and etc.. >.>) I'm being harsh on you Spenser, but take it like a man..right up the pooper. Roll with the punches, because I am defending you.
Alayna, you're a friendly person, but as President, you don't have the power to yank away Spenser's leadership status without a proper vote. Hobo agreeing with you is not proper. She has bias against Spenser and always will.
I do not know if someone of my current status has any power whatsoever, if I'm just blowing hot air at the situation of if I actually count, but for the record..
I demand Spenser be given a second chance at Culture Day. I place all my alumni powers into action and grant him that, if such powers exist.
(but keep Kim a leader too!! ^^)

Also, wasting a week on yelling at the members of anime club isn't a waste. I can imagine that you're sick of having to run the club, Mr. President, that your sick of not being able to have a good time, but that's what leadership is about. We aren't meant to have a good time. We are there to make sure the MEMBERS have a club that they can attend once a week, watch or discuss new anime, learn something new about Japan culturally (or expand previous knowledge), and just enjoy themselves in a controlled situation.
During my senior year, things got a little rough at anime club, but then they turned for the better. Think about the people in the club now. One or two of those current members will take over anime club next year. Who are you going to give that duty to? Irresponsible, snot-nosed baboons?

Organization is the key to keeping a club together and running smoothly. If need be, make a list of things you need to cover before anime club, and check things off as you go. It would make flowers of joy grow in my heart if I came to visit the club another time and found people having a good time as a whole group. Let your love for anime bind you together as one! (metaphorically speaking..)

This has been a lovely rant, paid for by no one. I'm just a high school graduate, working at a deli, trying to save money for college, who looks back at her high school with envy, looks back at the club she helped come together. Oh yes, I was there you know. I remember when Dylan said to me with eagerness after AD2006, "We should start a club! Like in Genshiken! We could even get shelves and put anime and stuff on them."

Silly Dylan. Silly all of us, maybe. So much effort. Getting the club recognized by the school!! I never thought it would happen, but hard work paid off! (hats off prez!) I want people who say "I go to anime club on Tuesdays" to say it with strong pride in their hearts! Sinful pride!!! No one should be ashamed of anime club. I know I am. Something must change. Must. Leaders, you must be strong and willing to scold when necessary (yeah, it's not always needed ya know..) but also you must have open ears, try to listen to suggestions and complaints, try to show the other members you aren't going to strangle them if they have a problem with the club. The members who flat out ignore rules, ignore leaders and trash talk are the ones who deserve no mercy.

I wish I could be there right now, struggling through the troubles right along side all of the members and leaders of anime club. I wish I could attend every week and get a complete picture of the situation to better help. I wish I didn't have to write this post. I find all of this trouble with club ridiculous BS . It's very high school drama-like.

I believe I am done...
oh yes! Kendra!! I didn't forget you ^^;;
Your suggestions, comments and ect are welcome. You are a club member with the right to say what you think would improve the club. You must remember that you are just a member and you will face the wraith of leaders. Being a leader is difficult. Having someone tell you that you are doing your job wrong is like a slap in the face. I do agree with you that anime club needs more organization and you are trying to make that happen. I won't lie, you have pissed me off with some of your disorderly conduct towards leaders even when I was VP, but I can shove such trivial things aside to look at the big picture. Unfortunately, I don't think the current leaders can do so as easily. Just hang in there and try to obey the leaders as much as possible. They don't need extra members testing their authoritative powers.

Rant, rant, rant. You know there is a really goof book called "Rant".

I hope no one takes any of this as a nasty punch below the belt. My intentions are to help anime club, not to bash people with a sledge hammer. I only wish to see anime club succeed. Please don't take any of this as an attack. Think of it as a suggestion from a previous leader, your Vice President.

now then...
My b-day is on the 29th..I'm turning 19... go me. -_-
Back to top Go down
Honey
Akatsuki (Staff) Member
Akatsuki (Staff) Member
Honey

Female

Club Anarchy!? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Club Anarchy!?   Club Anarchy!? EmptySat Nov 15, 2008 12:46 pm

Haha, Betsy, I didn't think you had it in you to rant so much... Lol

Sadly I don't have time to write a proper response, but there are a few things that I want to say. First of, Spenser was a leader for a month, not 2 weeks. It might not seem like a whole lot of time, but imagine having people complain DAILY to you about how he was a bad leader, and he didn't do anything but get pissed off.

Now I will admit that what I did was partially because I can't stand him as a person. He will come up to me and act like a jerk, and expect me to stand there and take it, and he gets mad when I say nothing and walk away from him? I hoped Spenser had something to offer the club, and he would have never been a leader if on that last day, I hadn't turned to you and said "make Spenser a leader".

Unequal power or not, this club is going down and I'm not going to let Spenser dig is pessimistic nails and drag it further. And I would appreciate it if the subject was closed.

The reason I don't feel like yelling at the whole club is because it's mostly the freshman! They are stupid, immature attention whores. Ugh...

Back to top Go down
Krida
Akatsuki (Staff) Member
Akatsuki (Staff) Member
Krida

Female

Club Anarchy!? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Club Anarchy!?   Club Anarchy!? EmptySat Nov 15, 2008 6:32 pm

I think...that we just...how do I put this? ...Well...I suppose one way I can say this is that the club isn't doing as well as previous not because nothing has changed other than the members...They are freshman with ADD in the highest degree. I don't mean this as derrogatory, but think of them as children. Why do children often misbehave? Their attention hasn't been kept! Does anyone want to reflect on which has been the most effective club meeting so far? I think (and I feel pretty confident in my decision) that our best and brightest meeting was when we showed Ghost Hunt on the projector. Sure, it's a very entertaining anime, but that's not what completely did it, was it? It was the fact that everyone in the room, including the freshmen in the back, had been able to clearly see and understand the anime. From my experiences as a freshman, I didn't pay attention when we were watching an anime on the small tv in the corner with illegible subtitles. If you can't understand the anime, it serves no purpose, right? That is why we should use that projector that Kendra brought in more often. I've been thinking it over for a while, and it makes sense, huh? That's one thing that I think could make a world of difference.

Essentially, the one main thing that you should take away from what I've been saying is that the reason the freshmen are being such a problem is because they haven't had their attention occupied. Please try to keep that in mind, alright?
ADD!
Back to top Go down
Honey
Akatsuki (Staff) Member
Akatsuki (Staff) Member
Honey

Female

Club Anarchy!? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Club Anarchy!?   Club Anarchy!? EmptySat Nov 15, 2008 10:01 pm

Yeah, I like the projector too and we're doing that for at least the next 3 weeks with FLCL for 2 and AMV's on Culture.
Back to top Go down
Shuichi
Shinigami
Shinigami
Shuichi

Female

Club Anarchy!? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Club Anarchy!?   Club Anarchy!? EmptySun Nov 16, 2008 1:08 am

Honey wrote:
Haha, Betsy, I didn't think you had it in you to rant so much... Lol

Sadly I don't have time to write a proper response, but there are a few things that I want to say. First of, Spenser was a leader for a month, not 2 weeks. It might not seem like a whole lot of time, but imagine having people complain DAILY to you about how he was a bad leader, and he didn't do anything but get pissed off.

Now I will admit that what I did was partially because I can't stand him as a person. He will come up to me and act like a jerk, and expect me to stand there and take it, and he gets mad when I say nothing and walk away from him? I hoped Spenser had something to offer the club, and he would have never been a leader if on that last day, I hadn't turned to you and said "make Spenser a leader".

Unequal power or not, this club is going down and I'm not going to let Spenser dig is pessimistic nails and drag it further. And I would appreciate it if the subject was closed.

The reason I don't feel like yelling at the whole club is because it's mostly the freshman! They are stupid, immature attention whores. Ugh...

I didn't think I had it in me either >_> who am I????

From what I understand, Spenser didn't get a chance to do something on his day o' culture. I can clearly see him in my mind movie, bitching about this and that and etc. He's always been that way and I think a lot of people don't get along with him so they complained to you, who also doesn't get along much with him (I think everyone's guilt of the Spenser complaints) But he's a senior~ now...so I think he needs a little respect (yet he gives none) He also needs to relax, takes some sedatives and chill out. When I spoke to him, he seemed quiet upset about losing his leadership, but he still was showing up at club, maybe to annoy you or maybe because he had matured in a small degree. I'm not there all the time though, so the info I receive is outdated and most likely invalid.

I suppose an alternative to giving him leadership back would be placing him on culture day as an assistant... maybe ask him to come up with ideas to share with the leaders? he wouldn't have authority over members, and that would be made clear to him, but he would still feel like he's helping?

I think things wouldn't have been so bad if the newbies weren't so... ADD? lol I think keeping there attention is the problem. Also planning activities that are appealing to everyone. If half of the people are not participating, it's not a good activity. Also, remind people if they don't want to participate, they can leave. It's not against the law to not attend anime club! They just can't keep hopping in and out of the room during one session.

ugh I always have to work on Tuesdays T^T I want to watch FLCL with you guys. lol I could dress as Hauko, for the hellz of it.

You can do it Mr President. Stay strong and stay fair! Cool
Back to top Go down
1st Lt Sasuke Taraishi
No Life
No Life
1st Lt Sasuke Taraishi

Male
Number of posts : 110
Nickname : Canada, Reno, TeamkillTommy
Registration date : 2006-12-20

Club Anarchy!? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Club Anarchy!?   Club Anarchy!? EmptySun Nov 16, 2008 2:27 am

Thank you betsy for covering my "A-double-S" there for me.

Now i know i'm a dick, i've known it for a while. It's my way of coping with all the crap that's happened to me over the years. I have this natural feeling of "someone is always out to get me" whether it be physically, emotionally, or for personal gain. I can't help it, it's just how society made me.

Another thing, I had an exchange student that month. Do you even KNOW the amount of stress that puts you under when you're hosting someone from another country? I'm almost certain you don't.

Also (to slightly contradict betsy (sorry sempai)) I've always had a level of respect for the leaders, albeit not a high level for some but still a level of respect no less. I always respected Joel and Betsy, they, to me, were really the only two i could really see holding the club together. Nikki (though not there a majority of the time last year) has been a friend of mine since middle school and still is and i still show the same level of respect that i had all those years ago. Hobo and Alayna, thought i'm sorry to say, have not been so pleasent to me since we met. Alayna middle school i believe was the first time you were hostile towards me. Hobo i believe since the moment she saw me, was less than pleased with who i was and still am.

Those of you who know me well enough know that i do not like to be restrained, i like to say what i want and i don't really care what people think of it, it's my opinion and i am entitled to it, and most of all i hate authority. Not to say i want to do away with it, or start a rebellion, i mean to say that in the past authority has failed to do it's job in my life and i have learned to distrust it and I have always thought i could better it.

Yes, I have a sense of duty, more so than many people. i have made good on many vows (to right a wrong, pay back a debt, Etc.). At my core i am a very dutiful man with honorable intentions, though they may go against the grain of the narrow minded and self concerned.

In short just look at my signature and you pretty much get all of what i said in simple terms: "I am human clay molded by the hands of the others around me. what have they made me? Outcast by force, Renegade by choice."

I am not the monster you make me out to be (and YOU know who YOU are). I know that YOU may not like my methods, I know you just plain and simple don't like me and wish the worst for me...and i appreciate it, because i know that it means i can make you disappointed and crush your dreams with my own success. Yes that was a very self centered comment but it was honest and that's how i roll, i tell things like they are. If you a B!tch i will tell you that you are, i will tell you if you are being a narcissistic dip wad, I will also tell you if you are doing the right thing, and will tell you when to keep up the good work. the latter two i have not given in a long while.

I deserve a second chance to take back what was unjustly yanked from my hands. I feel that i can fulfill my duty as a leader and not as some hostile in the back of the room waiting for a reason to laugh at your downfall. I'm willing to be the Leader that you denied me to be. I'm not this hideous monster you think i am. The main reason i've been so hostile is because of my removal, because it was unjust and because i was not formally informed.

I'm sorry it came to this but i feel i was never given the right chances or opportunities. There is no anarchy, just bad management, and i feel some serious reform is in order. I wish to be part of that reform and bring the club back to a new pinnacle. One that we ALL, as ONE group, can be proud of.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/wolfmanalchemist
Honey
Akatsuki (Staff) Member
Akatsuki (Staff) Member
Honey

Female

Club Anarchy!? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Club Anarchy!?   Club Anarchy!? EmptySun Nov 16, 2008 4:18 pm

I was talking to the club to a few people once, and someone said something that I still believe to this very day, and that is that you are the king of excuses.

First off, you can't blame society for who you are. Seriously, I can't even put it into words... I lied, I can. It's called taking responsibility for your actions. Your past actions made you who you are. I remember clearly telling you once that I don't need excuses, and I stand by that. This also goes towards your signature comment. Really, again. You made yourself. That's one thing I have always believed, is that you are what you make of yourself, no one else controls you.

Second, yeah, I bullied you in middle school. Pretty sure I apologized for that like, 2 years ago. So fine, hate me for it. I don't see where that is going to get you. And seriously? I don't wish the worst for you. To be perfectly honest, that is a waste of my life. Go ahead and try to "prove ME wrong", but you're also wasting your time. You think everyone is out to get you, and that every single person who has ever looked at you wrong is the reason you are a dick. Well news flash, YOU are the reason that YOU are a dick, no one else.

I have a very... Hmmn, I suppose, different way of looking at respect than most people. To me, respect is a mutual thing, and it can't be expected. If you want respect from me, you'll give it in return. Why do you think I don't respect teachers in the least.

Until you can prove to me that you are a decent person, and not a fake one, there isn't going to be a second chance. You'd just get pissed when I give you the boot again, out of my own will.
Back to top Go down
Ayakano
PikaPika
PikaPika
Ayakano

Female

Club Anarchy!? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Club Anarchy!?   Club Anarchy!? EmptyMon Nov 17, 2008 9:55 pm

Okay... So my rant is going to be a collaboration of my responses to various quotes. Be prepared:

Quote :
Yes, Spenser is that little thorn who stabs your kidney on more occasions than not, but he had something that the other leaders lack- a sense of duty. He recognized that anime club needed leaders to be biotches, knew that there would be tough roads ahead, ones where he would have to yell at people to shut up, roads he knew he wouldn't get respect from.

First of all, as to this, I can honestly say that you have the COMPLETELY WRONG IDEA. I was one of the main complainers when it came to Spencer, and it was NOT because of any personal feelings.

(and in case anyone wants to know: I've never had a problem with Spencer. The only reason I no longer can stand him is because he ASSUMED that I was another person that was out-to-get-him and treated me with no respect. I'm just like Alayna in that sense. I show no respect to someone who doesn't share that respect with me)

Spencer was generally a BAD LEADER. One time we were watching an anime and a group of kids in the back (including Spencer) were talking really loudly. (<-- this was during Last Exile, I think) Eventually, noticing that many of the people trying to watch were looking over at the group with annoyed looks on their faces, I got up from my seat to ask them to be quiet. I repeated this process 2 to 3 more times. Finally, somebody dropped a stick, making a huge noise, and Hobo turned to yell at them. I got up to pause the DVD and waited for Hobo (the leader) to say something. She didn't and I felt it had to be said, so I told them this: "There is a perfectly good hallway outside. Your free to use it"

Spencer responded with: "Kendra, shut up! Your not a leader, so stop acting like one." I resisted the urge to comment and sat back down after playing the DVD. After that, Spencer's voice joined the chorus that sang loudly from the back of the room.

Spencer is in no way shape or form fit to be a leader.

And if you want Spencer's impeachment to be official, I can list the names of the 10 members that Kim and I had already gathered together to bring to Madam President.

Alayna just saved us some trouble.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Quote :
spent much of his time looking up Japanese thingys (ex: Go... and etc.. >.>)

Quote :
I suppose an alternative to giving him leadership back would be placing him on culture day as an assistant... maybe ask him to come up with ideas to share with the leaders? he wouldn't have authority over members, and that would be made clear to him, but he would still feel like he's helping?

As for these things: this is the kind of stuff I do all the time and I'm just a member. I'm sure if Spencer was nice about it (<-- I have to mention that), Alayna would at least try to listen to his ideas. If they're good, she might even use them. He doesn't need any special position for that.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Quote :
Another thing, I had an exchange student that month. Do you even KNOW the amount of stress that puts you under when you're hosting someone from another country? I'm almost certain you don't.

This is PURELY for self-satisfaction purposes, but, I had a French foreign exchange student over the summer named Nicholas, so I know exactly what your talking about. It's very stressful to have an exchange student when your mom is an alcoholic who hits on that student and shows off her many tattoos that are in questionable places and having absolutely nowhere to go and/or take him when your own mother threatens to commit suicide when that exchange student is still with you.

If anyone doubts me on these facts, I have her "confession" recorded on my phone to assure I don't lose my mind.

So don't even think for a second Spencer that you have ANY right to complain.

And another thing: I deal with all my problems WITHOUT being a dick to everyone. WE shape ourselves. If society "molded" us into what they wanted, my dad would have turned me into an android that caved to the will of everyone I met. He cares more about reputation (sometimes; he was raised that way) than his own daughter's feelings.

I'm not saying that my life's worse than yours. I'm just saying you have no right to complain about something that is completely in YOUR control. Understand?

Quote :
Those of you who know me well enough know that i do not like to be restrained, i like to say what i want and i don't really care what people think of it, it's my opinion and i am entitled to it, and most of all i hate authority. Not to say i want to do away with it, or start a rebellion, i mean to say that in the past authority has failed to do it's job in my life and i have learned to distrust it and I have always thought i could better it.

I'm the exact same way, my non-friend... *nods head*

Quote :
king of excuses

That was Alisen, wasn't it? Smart girl, that one.

Quote :
oh yes! Kendra!! I didn't forget you ^^;;
Your suggestions, comments and ect are welcome. You are a club member with the right to say what you think would improve the club. You must remember that you are just a member and you will face the wraith of leaders. Being a leader is difficult. Having someone tell you that you are doing your job wrong is like a slap in the face. I do agree with you that anime club needs more organization and you are trying to make that happen. I won't lie, you have pissed me off with some of your disorderly conduct towards leaders even when I was VP, but I can shove such trivial things aside to look at the big picture.

I agree with this completely. I go overboard much-to-much and I thank Alayna for finally giving me the wake-up call I needed to realize what I've been doing. (<-- when you told me the reason I wasn't a leader, it made me want to work harder to be a better person. I want to EARN the right to be a leader, not have it handed to me on a silver platter) I get annoying, yes, so I'm going to try to fix that. I put a lot of pressure on Alayna and I apologize for that. From now on, I promise to obey leaders and help out as much as I can without going overboard. If I do, Brittany will slap me in the face. That's what she's there for (<-- seriously! Haha!)

And lastly, I just wanted to say that I'm really impressed with Nikki. I'm REALLY glad that she came back because she's doing what Spencer was SUPPOSED to do, while still being a nice, fair person. She's respectable. She's commanding. And she's a very dominant person that makes people listen. That's what I'd wanted all along, in all honesty, but I got carried away.

Club still needs some improvement but I think we can get there. I don't lie unless it's necessary and I don't suck up to someone unless I either want something from them or because I have to do so to protect myself from the world around me. Everything I have said in this post is from ME! Not me trying to get on Alayna's good side, or Nikki's good side, or Spencer's bad side.

All I want is to go to Anime Club and have fun.
Back to top Go down
Honey
Akatsuki (Staff) Member
Akatsuki (Staff) Member
Honey

Female

Club Anarchy!? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Club Anarchy!?   Club Anarchy!? EmptyFri Dec 05, 2008 4:51 pm

So, ignoring everything else that has been posted so far, but I heard that Spenser was going to start his own anime "club" Tuesdays after school. Now so far I've actually tried to be nice about this whole thing, but trying to upstage anime club is just plain sad. That's like, the lamest idea for revenge possible. I know that "society turned Spenser into who he is" and he doesn't have to take responsibility for anything... But IMO, he should grow the **** up. Anywho, good luck with your anime club Spenser! XD
Back to top Go down
Ayakano
PikaPika
PikaPika
Ayakano

Female

Club Anarchy!? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Club Anarchy!?   Club Anarchy!? EmptySat Dec 06, 2008 7:09 pm

Honey wrote:
So, ignoring everything else that has been posted so far, but I heard that Spenser was going to start his own anime "club" Tuesdays after school. Now so far I've actually tried to be nice about this whole thing, but trying to upstage anime club is just plain sad. That's like, the lamest idea for revenge possible. I know that "society turned Spenser into who he is" and he doesn't have to take responsibility for anything... But IMO, he should grow the **** up. Anywho, good luck with your anime club Spenser! XD

Hold on... I have to get something off my chest...

*breathes deeply*

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
HAHAHAHAHAHA...Ha...Ha...wooo....

That was a good laugh...

Anyway, that is a really stupid idea on Spencer's part. It's not going to work. The school doesn't need 2 Anime Clubs and it's going to be rejected.

Plus, what activities is Spencer going to do? Watch anime, study culture, and play video games? Why, that sounds like what Anime Club does!!!!! Who woulda thought it?

In addition, why would anyone join? The current Anime Club is going to have alot more activities, a lot more sources, a lot more anime, and a projector.

Let's weigh the options, shall we?

Spencer's club: You get to spend 3:15 to 5:00 stuck in a room with America's most self-centered, narcissistic, ego-maniac, jerk-above-anything-else, "the members don't matter", delusional cyber-girlfriends from Mars, stick up his thing (the other place is too large from over-use), pain-in-the-neck, "the world's out-to-get-me" Spencer.

VS!

Anime Club: No Spencer

May I ask which is the better choice? Which would you chose? *cough* "anime club"

Let's not go there, okay?
Back to top Go down
Honey
Akatsuki (Staff) Member
Akatsuki (Staff) Member
Honey

Female

Club Anarchy!? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Club Anarchy!?   Club Anarchy!? EmptySun Dec 07, 2008 11:13 am

Did I mention that this "club" is going to be held at his house? XD
Back to top Go down
Shuichi
Shinigami
Shinigami
Shuichi

Female

Club Anarchy!? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Club Anarchy!?   Club Anarchy!? EmptySun Dec 07, 2008 12:54 pm

oh wow... revenge isn't always sweet...
You FAIL!
well, I guess just let him do what he wants... he'll probably watch hentai or something at his club. >.>

So, in other news, I started watching Ergo Proxy. Fun stuff. Cool beans. who loves downloads? Heck yes. I do. Shiny...
Back to top Go down
Krida
Akatsuki (Staff) Member
Akatsuki (Staff) Member
Krida

Female

Club Anarchy!? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Club Anarchy!?   Club Anarchy!? EmptySun Dec 07, 2008 6:50 pm

Oh really? I heard about it somewhere. You don't need to go into detail, but can you describe it to me a little, if you don't mind? Ergo Proxy, I mean.
Back to top Go down
Shuichi
Shinigami
Shinigami
Shuichi

Female

Club Anarchy!? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Club Anarchy!?   Club Anarchy!? EmptyMon Dec 08, 2008 12:00 pm

It's hard to explain. You are thrown into the first episode, not knowing anything really... gah I don't want to give much away! Let's see... it's about this 'utopia' in a way... and the main character Real is an investigator for the government. The government is broken into different branches ( Intelligence, Safety, and etc). There are also robot-like things called entourages and autoraves. Anyways, it starts off where this monstrous thing breaks free from a government research lab. It's called Proxy and I have no idea yet if it's robotic or something else. There are a lot of references to peoples' names like authors of psychology and theories and such. I'm watching fansubs, which is a big help since at the end of the episode they added an explanation of references. Without knowing the references, I don't think the anime makes much since.
It's quiet complex and very good. I finished episode 4 the other day but I still don't know much about anything lol. Very mysterious. Defiantly a thinker anime. You could wiki it, but that might spoil the series >.>
Back to top Go down
Ayakano
PikaPika
PikaPika
Ayakano

Female

Club Anarchy!? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Club Anarchy!?   Club Anarchy!? EmptyWed Dec 10, 2008 1:09 pm

Krida wrote:
Oh really? I heard about it somewhere. You don't need to go into detail, but can you describe it to me a little, if you don't mind? Ergo Proxy, I mean.

That was me that you heard it from, Kim. Haha.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Club Anarchy!? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Club Anarchy!?   Club Anarchy!? Empty

Back to top Go down

Club Anarchy!?
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next