CHS Otaku Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Official Forum of the Centennial High School Otaku Club

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Latest imagesLatest images  Log inLog in  GalleryGallery  

Sad Day/Advice Thread

Go down 
+3
Honey
Kaykuyo
Candeh
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Psyche
Mibu Wolf
Mibu Wolf
Psyche

Female
Number of posts : 205
Nickname : Sasamich!
Registration date : 2006-09-29

Sad Day/Advice Thread - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sad Day/Advice Thread   Sad Day/Advice Thread - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 07, 2007 5:00 pm

<33333 Thank you. ^_^
Back to top Go down
SexyTachi74
Leader of the Chibi Club
Leader of the Chibi Club
SexyTachi74

Female
Number of posts : 22
Nickname : SsAaKkAaSsHhIi
Registration date : 2007-01-04

PostSubject: Re: Sad Day/Advice Thread   Sad Day/Advice Thread - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 07, 2007 5:46 pm

You're welcome hun ^-^
Back to top Go down
Yukio
Wanted: Life
Wanted: Life
Yukio

Male
Number of posts : 112
Nickname : Lee
Registration date : 2006-11-28

PostSubject: Re: Sad Day/Advice Thread   Sad Day/Advice Thread - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 12, 2007 8:56 am

i just wanted to say a little advice of my own....

if you EVER need help, ANYONE, i will help you!!!!

GATE OF LIFE OPEN!!!

RAWR!

(i hope that made whos reading this cheer up a bit!)
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/kato_black
Candeh
Supermilkchan!
Supermilkchan!
Candeh

Female
Number of posts : 74
Nickname : Candi
Registration date : 2006-08-28

PostSubject: Re: Sad Day/Advice Thread   Sad Day/Advice Thread - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 25, 2007 7:19 pm

The relationship between my best friend and I somehow seems ruined now. The conversation that used to come so easily...now takes hours to get out of our systems. This awkwardness began when he asked me to be his girlfriend, something that I politely turned down after realizing he was not joking. I feel like I've done him wrong, or that I've messed up. What hurts more is knowing that he's perfect for me, but I can't feel that way about him. I tell myself I'm over this other man, but when something like this comes up, it's easy to say that I am not over him at all. I want everything between my friend and I to go back to normal.
In an ideal world...
Back to top Go down
SexyTachi74
Leader of the Chibi Club
Leader of the Chibi Club
SexyTachi74

Female
Number of posts : 22
Nickname : SsAaKkAaSsHhIi
Registration date : 2007-01-04

PostSubject: Re: Sad Day/Advice Thread   Sad Day/Advice Thread - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 27, 2007 12:08 pm

Candeh wrote:
The relationship between my best friend and I somehow seems ruined now. The conversation that used to come so easily...now takes hours to get out of our systems. This awkwardness began when he asked me to be his girlfriend, something that I politely turned down after realizing he was not joking. I feel like I've done him wrong, or that I've messed up. What hurts more is knowing that he's perfect for me, but I can't feel that way about him. I tell myself I'm over this other man, but when something like this comes up, it's easy to say that I am not over him at all. I want everything between my friend and I to go back to normal.
In an ideal world...

Candeh-chan, have you told your friend that, you only want to be friends(In a polite manner)? If you don't talk to him about it, and tell him that he can still be friends with you, but just, nothing more than that. I know, it truely may hurt him deep inside, but letting him know the truth is better than telling him lies every single time(Not saying you are). If he really and truely is your friend, he will learn to live by how you feel... if hes not well... I'm not sure..

But umm yes.. I hope that somewhat helped you Candeh-chan<3
Back to top Go down
1st Lt Sasuke Taraishi
No Life
No Life
1st Lt Sasuke Taraishi

Male
Number of posts : 110
Nickname : Canada, Reno, TeamkillTommy
Registration date : 2006-12-20

PostSubject: Re: Sad Day/Advice Thread   Sad Day/Advice Thread - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 27, 2007 10:35 pm

um...*raises hand*...I have a bit of a problem over here...
well you see there's this girl I like and whenever I'm near her i seem to freeze up and shutdown (much like Hinata around Naruto). I want to tell her how I feel but i have this whole anti-regection part of me that holds me back from telling her. I've always had this problem. the worst part of it is whenever I really like a girl I end up having this dream where she's kidnapped and i'm the only one that can save her, I find out where the kidnapper is hiding we get into this huge brawl and one of us ends up dead...me or the kidnapper. and I have this dream every time i endup liking a girl and it's her that gets taken. the thing is I have no idea what this means, but i do know it has to do with my feelings for the girl.

to cut a long story short...what should I do? i want to tell her but I"m affraid of regection. seriously what should I do?
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/wolfmanalchemist
Candeh
Supermilkchan!
Supermilkchan!
Candeh

Female
Number of posts : 74
Nickname : Candi
Registration date : 2006-08-28

PostSubject: Re: Sad Day/Advice Thread   Sad Day/Advice Thread - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 17, 2007 11:13 pm

1st Lt Sasuke Taraishi wrote:
um...*raises hand*...I have a bit of a problem over here...
well you see there's this girl I like and whenever I'm near her i seem to freeze up and shutdown (much like Hinata around Naruto). I want to tell her how I feel but i have this whole anti-regection part of me that holds me back from telling her. I've always had this problem. the worst part of it is whenever I really like a girl I end up having this dream where she's kidnapped and i'm the only one that can save her, I find out where the kidnapper is hiding we get into this huge brawl and one of us ends up dead...me or the kidnapper. and I have this dream every time i endup liking a girl and it's her that gets taken. the thing is I have no idea what this means, but i do know it has to do with my feelings for the girl.

to cut a long story short...what should I do? i want to tell her but I"m affraid of regection. seriously what should I do?

You should....

Learn how to spell.

And I know this was awhile ago and you have a new girlfriend and whatever, but still, learn how to spell.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sad Day/Advice Thread   Sad Day/Advice Thread - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Sad Day/Advice Thread
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2