CHS Otaku Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Official Forum of the Centennial High School Otaku Club

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Latest imagesLatest images  Log inLog in  GalleryGallery  

Club Anarchy!?

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Krida
Akatsuki (Staff) Member
Akatsuki (Staff) Member
Krida

Female
Number of posts : 15
Nickname : Kimi
Registration date : 2008-09-15

Club Anarchy!? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Club Anarchy!?   Club Anarchy!? - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 12, 2008 4:52 pm

Oh yeah! That's right! Well, I'll have to try watching it sometime. It did sound interesting...
Back to top Go down
1st Lt Sasuke Taraishi
No Life
No Life
1st Lt Sasuke Taraishi

Male
Number of posts : 110
Nickname : Canada, Reno, TeamkillTommy
Registration date : 2006-12-20

PostSubject: Re: Club Anarchy!?   Club Anarchy!? - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 17, 2008 9:23 pm

How about you all quit your ***** fest and take the god **** sticks out.

Yes i'm starting a club, so fich aus

you have no idea what my club is even doing, so don't even talk. your "club" is poorly run and lacks a constant, nothing is ever constant in that hell hole, no discipline, nothing. Best thing about my club if you don't like how things are run you can leave or you don't like what's going on that day you're at least given some sort of notice so you don't have to sit and have Loveless shoved down your throat.

Maybe if SOMEONE had been given as many chances as a certain "leader's" Boyfriend (puppet sounds better), maybe you wouldn't have to have this ***** fest.
no-no, Spenser. Big no-no. You might as well just come out and say it instead of running around using terms such as "someone". That's very lame of you. I disapprove of your actions and i regret sticking up for you. Ouch. Regret burns.
~Betsy

oh and i can get the ORIGINAL rules if you want and we can go over why the club is going to ****.

otherwise **** all of you
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/wolfmanalchemist
Krida
Akatsuki (Staff) Member
Akatsuki (Staff) Member
Krida

Female
Nickname : Kimi
Registration date : 2008-09-15

PostSubject: Re: Club Anarchy!?   Club Anarchy!? - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 18, 2008 1:25 am

Spenser-senpai, just out of curiosity, if you were still a leader, what would you do right now? What action would you take to rectify the problems in club? I'm sorry. I don't mean to sound mean if I do. I just want to know how you'd handle it...Do you mind explaining?
Back to top Go down
Honey
Akatsuki (Staff) Member
Akatsuki (Staff) Member
Honey

Female
Number of posts : 919
Nickname : Mr. President
Registration date : 2006-08-21

PostSubject: Re: Club Anarchy!?   Club Anarchy!? - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 18, 2008 8:57 pm

1st Lt Sasuke Taraishi wrote:
How about you all quit your ***** fest and take the god **** sticks out.

Yes i'm starting a club, so fich aus

you have no idea what my club is even doing, so don't even talk. your "club" is poorly run and lacks a constant, nothing is ever constant in that hell hole, no discipline, nothing. Best thing about my club if you don't like how things are run you can leave or you don't like what's going on that day you're at least given some sort of notice so you don't have to sit and have Loveless shoved down your throat.

Maybe if SOMEONE had been given as many chances as a certain "leader's" Boyfriend (puppet sounds better), maybe you wouldn't have to have this ***** fest.
no-no, Spenser. Big no-no. You might as well just come out and say it instead of running around using terms such as "someone". That's very lame of you. I disapprove of your actions and i regret sticking up for you. Ouch. Regret burns.
~Betsy

oh and i can get the ORIGINAL rules if you want and we can go over why the club is going to ****.

otherwise **** all of you

Have I told you to grow up lately? No? Grow the eff up.

A- Anime Club is not poorly run. We make do and for what we have to work with it's fine.

B- You are a douche. "Never a constant in that hell hole". Honestly, you were the biggest complaint. Tough break. Personally I'm pleased with anime club. It's come a long ways. And oh ****, someone forgot to bring in the anime we voted on so we watched Loveless. At least it has an intelligent plot line rather than Eureka 7. Gag.

C- Back the heck off you dog. Insulting anyone who actually HELPED the club is a no no, as Betsy said. You're obviously jealous. Get over it. You'll never have and never be what we are. You'll never have bonds or friendships like they/ we do. Without the other leaders behind me there would be no anime club. They supported me through the whole thing and I can't thank them enough.

D- Good luck with your club. Really. It's a whole lot easier to have control when you have an entire 3 members.

E- I know you think swearing makes you sound mature and intelligent, but whoever told you that lied.

Take my advice. Act your age. Take responsibility. You disgust me.

Last edited by Honey on Sat Dec 20, 2008 10:48 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/music_is_lovelove_is_life
Ayakano
PikaPika
PikaPika
Ayakano

Female
Nickname : none
Registration date : 2008-10-13

PostSubject: Re: Club Anarchy!?   Club Anarchy!? - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 18, 2008 10:27 pm

I am SO loving this entire conversation. Seriously, it's quite funny. Haha!!

But I have one thing to say to Spencer: Nobody is required to stay at club. I've left when I didn't feel like staying. No one is obligated to go to Anime Club. They go because THEY WANT TO!!!

Which totally and completely shoves your arguement right up the special place.

*side note: they voted on Loveless. Remind me again when voting became a non-Democratic action...? Personally, I left. No fluff for me!!! ^ ^
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Club Anarchy!?   Club Anarchy!? - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Club Anarchy!?
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2